🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Idgaf bout ward. You know im talking about qb1 hurts :nerd: :lol:
I’m always gonna root for the black QB. I just don’t care for this season.

We gonna end up winning out, making the playoffs and missing out on all the good WRs. Howie and Doug keep their jobs, we trade Wentz for a bag of peanuts and Hurts looks wild mediocre at the start of the SZN

THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME :lol:

Part of me is happy on how the team is performing with Jalen but damn we have glaring holes and tons of needs . We need that top 10 draft pick

Part of me is happy on how the team is performing with Jalen but damn we have glaring holes and tons of needs . We need that top 10 draft pick
We was in the same position in 2018. Foles won out and that was the difference between picking 10-15 and 22

That’s exactly what is gonna happen. The real fans like us see it but the team forever stuck in the past and won’t realize it

I remember people ran me off Reddit because I was talking logic about the longevity of this team ! Instead of going to the playoffs and getting blown out first game . Lol folks told me there are 31 other subreddits lol be gone

This is a completely different team when Wentz doesn’t play

D ain’t made plays all year and this is back to back weeks with takeaways

Hurts is like vick where he can’t slide but he’s also big enough that the defenders just get iut the way

Back
Top Bottom