🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

If we get a coaching change i would seriously consider whoever the #1 CB is at whatever pick we have

We have potential at WR ..there is no hope for any of our CBS outside of slay

Now I see why you wanted Jefferson , he was more NFL ready
Just MY opinion. And I’ll get crucified for it so here we go.

Jefferson is WR1 material. Reliable guy week in and week out. Reagor can be amazing in the right scheme/play calling. But he’s more of a move around the field utility guy. Crazy potential.

IF we’re gonna go for a guy like Chase, then what was the point in using a first round pick on Reagor. Poor use of a first round pick for a guy that potentially won’t be a WR1

Trust me, I would love Chase. But is back to back first round picks on a WR really the best move? We need a LB. We need CB2.

If we get a coaching change i would seriously consider whoever the #1 CB is at whatever pick we have

We have potential at WR ..there is no hope for any of our CBS outside of slay
Exactly why I wanted Fulton in the 2nd round. Not sure we can justify another WR in the first round again. This team has SO many other needs

68803B92-B667-483B-A792-2FD4FB259908.jpeg

posted this a couple weeks ago ..it rings true every game

If we took Fulton round 2 instead of Hurts....

season plays out the same, we suck but could grab Fields *sigh*

Just MY opinion. And I’ll get crucified for it so here we go.

Jefferson is WR1 material. Reliable guy week in and week out. Reagor can be amazing in the right scheme/play calling. But he’s more of a move around the field utility guy. Crazy potential.

IF we’re gonna go for a guy like Chase, then what was the point in using a first round pick on Reagor. Poor use of a first round pick for a guy that potentially won’t be a WR1

Trust me, I would love Chase. But is back to back first round picks on a WR really the best move? We need a LB. We need CB2.

I respect your opinion but genuinely when you watch this team . Do you see a true number 1 receiver out there ? I love Fulgham I’d like to have him as a number 2 , Reagor in the slot .
If you can add talents to the offense you do it .

I respect your opinion but genuinely when you watch this team . Do you see a true number 1 receiver out there ? I love Fulgham I’d like to have him as a number 2 , Reagor in the slot .
If you can add talents to the offense you do it .
I don’t and that’s the problem. But right now, the WRs aren’t losing this game. Literally Jacquett is.

Back
Top Bottom