🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

so he was benched for playing like **** the whole year, and then decided to quit and want out. Got it.
I liked Wentz, I really did. I was pulling for him as soon as we drafted him. Even went out of my way to get a jersey. But now knowing that he basically quit when times got rough, and wanted to bail on the team. I can’t accept that mentality. Dude is soft.

Howie can't convince anyone to overpay for ****. He is only capable of making mid range trades

Harris and Mcleod have the Virginia connection, not sure if they actually played on the field at the same time but I'm sure they know each other very well. Read an article about Harris saying he learned a lot from Rodney.

Uh oh :lol:

- NFL insider Jeremy Fowler said Foles to Philly is still alive during a televised ESPN appearance on Saturday morning:

“I wouldn’t take a Nick Foles-Philadelphia reunion off the table right now. Because a few weeks ago, when Chicago was looking to get Carson Wentz, they included Nick Foles in a potential package to Philadelphia. Now, Wentz ultimately went to Indianapolis. But those talks have been ongoing, they’re in place, all they would have to do this week is revive them. Philadelphia is looking for a high level backup, somebody to come in and support Jalen Hurts. Meanwhile, Chicago is just looking to dump some salary right now. They’re in some cap problems, Nick Foles carries a $6.6 [million] cap hit that they could get off their books. I eventually think he’ll be traded, Philadelphia is an option for him.”

Back
Top Bottom