🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

So did Terrace Marshall, which is a little more impressive due to his size. We not getting Chase (hope I'm wrong)

All I’m saying is, we don’t need all 11 of those picks

we’re at 12

we have those 2 3rds and now a 4th

please move up from 12 without touching 37 or any of the could be 3 firsts

if hurts is bad, we might not have to package anything.. only issue is the QB class as of now doesn’t look great

I assume we gotta get him at 8 or 9, for it to be realistic

a 3rd and a 4th should get it done
Yep gonna depend on what Atlanta does. A QB will be taken at 4. Just depends on which team it is

Yep gonna depend on what Atlanta does. A QB will be taken at 4. Just depends on which team it is

if 9ers go Mac Jones, it’s doable for is

cause I then assume QBs could go 1-5

mid assume cincy realizes they gotta take the extra picks from possibly panthers to move back

I’m still not opposed to getting a OT if one slides. Cant depend on Lane forever

we got 3 potential startes at OT with Driscoll Dillard and Malaita. Just wouldn’t make sense to spend that pick at 12 at the one position where Howie drafts reasonably well

Malaita should start but can’t close the book on dude after a few games and a lost season. By all means if he can net us a good pick move him if not keep him for depth

If the board stays as it,

Cincy/Miami/Detroit will go Sewell+Chase+Waddle/Smith/Pitts. I think it’s more likely that reciever slides than Sewell

Carolina goes QB. I can see denver going Micah or Slater. Giants go defense, Dallas for sure getting Surtain/horn.

I think we will get a choice of either one WR or one CB at 12

If we go CB at 12, I’d like to see us package 37 with another pick to get back in the 1st to grab Terrace Marshall or Bateman

PFF Mock Draft is addicting

1617210010150.png

I’ve done at least a hundred of these mock drafts since Friday :lol:

Cox and Davis are two LBs that are consistently projected and available to us in the 3rd round and later

Horn/Surtain at 12. Trade back into the first and grab Terrace Marshall. That would be an A+ move Day 1 imo

Back
Top Bottom