🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I doubt it

i mean would you put it past jerruh?

the man took a RB 4th overall

didnt exactly need a receiver, but took ceedee

drafted a lb top 20

they being trying find a TE and TEs have had a big enough role for them historically that I wouldn’t put it past him

Yeah exactly. Dude has no issue dropping crazy capital to get a guy he wants. Most GMs would offer a 1st and 2nd to move up and if it gets denied they move on. Jerry is reckless and would easily offer this year and next years first AND second just to move up for Pitts. Their offense is young AF. Adding Pitts who he doesn't have to pay for 3/4 years as well as CeeDee would give them a decent window

i mean would you put it past jerruh?

the man took a RB 4th overall

didnt exactly need a receiver, but took ceedee

drafted a lb top 20

they being trying find a TE and TEs have had a big enough role for them historically that I wouldn’t put it past him
Falcons gonna take him. Their bluffing on trading back unless the offer is godly

I don’t even think he would even need to trade a future 1st or even a 2nd

only Miami they might need to be concerned about at 6.. I think Atlanta takes QB or trades out

i think atlanra AND bengals could move back, with teams moving up for lance and fields

and then Dallas would just need to jump to like the lions or panthers if either decides to pick up and extra pick to slide back slightly

i think a 3rd would get it done

Fine with it if we only give up a 3rd or the 4th we just got from Miami

as long as we ain’t touching 1st or 2nds, now or in the future

hell yea it works for me.. we don’t need 11 picks

we need top end talent to help.. or depending how things go with hurts, a QB

So the official weight for Devonta smith is 6’2 166 pounds lol that’s freaking scary for someone his height , and as a receiver you can’t just bulk up without it affecting your speed and agility .

Last edited:
Not worried about it, thought he was 180 lb but oh well.

his route running is the best in the class, has incredible hands. And believe it or not, has been great against press coverage in college. Eagles would be lucky to have him

Not worried about it, thought he was 180 lb but oh well.

his route running is the best in the class, has incredible hands. And believe it or not, has been great against press coverage in college. Eagles would be lucky to have him

lol ha pros and college are two different things , at 166 that’s alarming for his height .

Back
Top Bottom