🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Even if I wasn't an Eagles fan I'd wanna see Jalen succeed. Dude is so humble and just grinds everyday. The way he's built physically and his football IQ, he's still been undervalued his whole playing career. I understand that Lamar Jackson is an elite runner but dudes arm is so mediocre and he gets so much hype and Jalen who can scramble and has a better arm gets nonstop doubt. It's crazy.

E_boaxqWQAMeB5x

Our strengths match up with theirs with strong lines. If oline wins their matchup and gives hurts time to find our playmakers against their depleted secondary we will win.

Danny Watkins that Andy Reid took was a HORRIBLE pick! Dude just didn't want to play football after getting drafted.
I agree he was terrible but gotta give the benefit of the doubt. Lockout szn where we could’ve traded Kolb for a top 5 pick to get Pat Pete

Marcus Smith was waste

So I just wanted to see what the NT 49ers fans were saying about us in the San Fran thread (I DID NOT POST as that would be trolling and I'm not into that). Some of them are just downright thinking we're frauds and they got this and calling our coach a "goofball". A few don't give us any credit.

Oh, and they say the "Red Wave" is coming to the Linc! Really, this is your "Red Wave"
31D1885D-1077-4F32-A3AF-8B481CDA960C.png

This right here? I see 30 maybe 40 fans! Please, NO ONE travels like Eagles fans. Anyone disagrees just needs to watch the San Diego Chargers game from 2017 when that little soccer stadium they had to play in had mostly Eagles fans in it.

Think they are in for a ride awakening by our offense and our D. I can't wait till tomorrow!! 🤟🤟

Back
Top Bottom