🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

He’s not bad or anything just inconsistent and does some dumb shh, but he wins enough

but teams need pass blockers and rushers.. And shh even QBs, cause I could see a minshew move

He’s not bad or anything just inconsistent and does some dumb shh, but he wins enough

but teams need pass blockers and rushers.. And shh even QBs, cause I could see a minshew move

He's been good. Probably not "14th overall in the draft good", but he's definitely good. And he's only 25.

He's been good. Probably not "14th overall in the draft good", but he's definitely good. And he's only 25.

exactly people will look at his pass rush win rate and age.. sacks ain’t double digits, but he gets hurries

Gannon gotta blitz more. Itll help the Dline too. I only remember 1 blitz and it was almost an int. We need to generate turnovers.

Cowboys got like 7 or 8 already

I don't really see any reason, not keep attacking deep on offense, nothing about the Dallas secondary should scare you.

Turnovers are very important for defenses bc it ends drives early allowing the defense to rest more, they lead to points off turnovers which would be huge in a slug fest like yesterday, and they also shift momentum. In a 7-3 game being able to take the ball away one or two times gives your team the edge in a close game.

I don't really see any reason, not keep attacking deep on offense, nothing about the Dallas secondary should scare you.
we need to do more than just deep shots because then we'll be predictable. Need to use the middle of field

Also while Dallas secondary isn't great, their cornerbacks actually catch the picks that come their way. That's a huge difference from our secondary

If its just him thats not neccesarily a bad thing. Force them to use goedert

Edit. Im assuming he vaccinated

Having BG's eyes from the sideline could be a blessing in disguise. Obviously you'd rather him on the field but his football IQ is very high and he could point out some things for the Dline throughout the game

I think the turnovers will come soon with the pass rush playing well and the secondary actually making sense on the backend of it

also probably shoulda happened in falcons game.. but we only had the 1 sack with how we were beating them up

Back
Top Bottom