🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The woulda been no 1 got benched in Oklahoma.. going no 1 qb coming into the season

Im
Gonna be honest , I think Nick might push to get a new QB , I don’t like it but I can see it coming .
I really want us to use those 3 picks in the drafts to build our defense .
If there’s a QB there then so be it. But better be better than Hurts. Don’t get a mediocre QB just because

with the way this season is going, we probably don’t need to package picks to trade up for

not going lie was curious how the rumors of him being a huge douche in high school would play out come draft time
I’m sure you saw the vids of him making his one teammate cry? Yeah, I’d stay away from that albino looking head ***

I’m sure you saw the vids of him making his one teammate cry? Yeah, I’d stay away from that albino looking head ***

nah just heard/saw the talk of him being a douche and terrible teammate

We made the right move in drafting Devonta. We HAD to see what Hurts had. Any other class or situation, Jones or Fields would have been a steal at their draft position

We made the right move in drafting Devonta. We HAD to see what Hurts had. Any other class or situation, Jones or Fields would have been a steal at their draft position

Mac > Fields imo but im not completely sold on either

If this is who Hurts is we goin see Minshew later in the season

Back
Top Bottom