🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Srs question because I checked out but was hurts bad today? From what I was seeing the oline esp maliata was getting beat like a drum

I was right there with you preaching patience but he’s been terrible the last 3 weeks. Arm is suspect ..happy feet in the pocket ..can’t throw with anticipation or touch ..completely ignores the left and middle of the field

if he continues to be this bad you gotta go with Minshew and see what he can give you if we goin go all in on Defense next draft

I can see this being Howie's last year because I'm sure he convinced Lurie that Wentz was the main issue and the rest of the roster could be competitive. Or maybe he convinced Lurie he built a good roster but Doug was struggling to coach them. But Doug is gone and so is Carson so he has no more excuses

No way you could let dude pick his 4th coach

especially given the amount of picks we have just burned through

I don’t even necessarily dislike Siriani ..i think with an accurate QB he can be a good coach.

Can he be better in certain situations yea ..but outside of the Titans it’s largely a passing league. Our personnel is geared towards passing.

it’s no way he survives while Howie goes tho

One thing I'll give Nick is that he's aggressive. Onside kick after halftime, going for it on 4th often, etc. They don't work often but in this league being conservative is no longer the way to win. Even Bill B out here calling 3-4 trick plays a game

We see dudes running open all the time in this offense

sooooo it’s hard for me to kill the offensive guys

i feel for the oline because look at it from their perspective and what hurts is doing... dude doesn’t step up in the pocket soo oline can’t use speed against guys and get them 10-15 yards in the backfield since there is a strong chance hurts is go back and around.. But if you push guys inside you’re f’n over the guards.. so you gotta muscle up guys straight up, which is hard cause even if you pull it off they can go either left or right depending on where hurts is

Really really pains me to say it….but Hurts just ain’t it. Unless there’s a significant increase in his throwing, he ain’t it. Too many missed throws to Devonta alone.

Fortunately, I think this QB class is better than most people think. Dude from Ole Miss is the goods.

Dolphins most likely gonna finish bottom 3. Kavyon Thib is the concensus #1 overall. I think we can have a good shot at getting Corral without having to trade up

Carson had to go based off his mindset not his talent level. He let the pressure get to him too much. Yes he had limited weapons and the O Line health was horrible last season but even when he'd have clean pockets he would make bad decisions like holding the ball for 6 seconds. Or his fumble issues. I knew he had the talent to eventually bounce back but his head wasn't right

Anybody with a decent football IQ knew that Wentz was gonna have a better year than Hurts. I mean, it’s two completely tiers of QB right now.

but Wentz needed to go. He was never gonna bounce back here. But Philly fans not gonna remember it like that smh

Why y’all worying about wentz, if it wasn’t raining he’d have like 3 ints
Natural frustration with Hurts struggling.

Carson would’ve been fine if Howie was gone tho. He’s still cool with Doug and everything

Why y’all worying about wentz, if it wasn’t raining he’d have like 3 ints

also the colts have the same record as the Eagles with a much better defense.As much as Hurts has struggled, if we had the Colts defense and Reich play calling we would've beat the Chiefs, Niners and maybe even the Bucs

Back
Top Bottom