THE OLD PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD

Honestly, I get passing on Jefferson

I was so blinded by that offense but especially jamaar

CEH is a perfect example, and thought dude was solid but his job was a whole lot easier than other dudes

Yeah I think the Football team might give us some bump at Washington, but we should still beat them seeming like we play better on the road.

you was absolutely right on Jefferson.. gotta give you that, you was all the way in from time
Not necessarily happy that I was right. But at the time I just didn’t get the argument to draft a WR for fit rather than just drafting the better player period. We always harp on Howie for not taking BPA but cats were putting their Howie hats on during that pick.

but part of me still holds out hope that Reagor going to be fine. He possesses all the physical traits. But Watkins is a better deep threat than he is. And the times we’ve gotten Reagor on bubble screens etc, it just hasn’t worked out well.

like I know dude is very talented. That catch over JC Jackson over training camp wasn’t a fluke (JC is also having a monster year). I just don’t think he likes playing for this city at all. You can tell his body language. Whenever he has a short punt return and teammates try to comfort/console him, dude be telling them not to touch him

for his sake, I hope he finds a change of scenery. But that ain’t happening

Eh with how bad Carson was last year, even if we had Jefferson on the roster we still would've been *** and could've still got DeVonta lol

Dallas def imploding but they didn't have Cooper or CeeDee which is the equivalent of us not having D Smith and Goedert

Back
Top Bottom