🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

He a legit franchise changer.

For all the **** people give Jerry dude been drafting out of his mind the last 5-10 years

Thats because he doesn't overthink picks the last few drafts. Oh this guy is the best ranked LB left? Take him. Oh that guy is one of the best receivers of the draft? I want him. Simple. All this "based on my analytics he can be a playmaker" nonsense Howie does is dumb AF.

I strongly believe if we had a good receiver group and didn't need to draft someone like D Smith to help our offense, we would've taken Micah

We obviously don’t have the pass rush that Dallas does but it’s no reason we should lose to WFT. They have no one outside of Mclaurin who can beat you

Fk it... its not gonna be easy...but we can win out. Just like that 19 team with all division games. Stars are aligning. Lets gooooo

Bengals and Steelers did us no favors waiting till late in the game to play hard and losing. They both could've won and helped us out

If we win out we basically control our own destiny tho. After watching washington and dallas it aint impossible.

I'm very confident against the WFT and Giants. Dallas game like every season is the X factor to our playoff hopes

PXL_20211213_173249551.MP.jpg

So another game I seen where the Dline showed up huge with the rams. Its division crunch time its time for our dline to take us home. 4 games 3 of them home. No fkin excuses.

They know what causes these negadelphia fans in a frenzy. Folk love to complain about something on a bye week at that lol. Folk was sayin devonta was a mistake cuz we passed on parsons lmao. Cant win with these dudes.

not sure why you letting it bother you..

aint like vikings fans trying get at us and we aint the only team that passed on dude

it just the constant *****ing. Like this Parsons debate ..like ANYONE had us taking dude

can you imagine how this season would’ve went if we had Quez and Reagor as our top 2 receivers and no Devonta

we know what it is when it comes to philly sports.. you just keep adding fuel to the fire and you'll get attention

I personally believe the negative attention we constantly get regarding not taking Jefferson is due to us taking by far the least performing WR in the early part of that draft.

The WR from 1-8 are
Ruggs (off field moron but was breaking out before his stupidity)
Jeudy
Lamb
Reagor
J Jefferson
Aiyuk (not doing great but has shown flashes)
Tee Higgins
Pittman Jr

If the eagles traded Reagor for any of these other 7 (minus Ruggs) we'd be ecstatic

The point is we have a guy that leads the team in yards as a rookie (something we not used to) on a team that is run 1st. Those talks should be dead.

Washington with a ton of guys out because of injuries/Covid. We should be able to handle them which means we probably won't (half joking) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom