🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I know you’re a lot more knowledgeable when it comes to this area , what happens to him being a bit out of breath .
We rotate our line heavy

Obviously weight is a concern. But at this position in the draft, there’s no sure fire things. You take a swing at the intangibles. The things that separate these players from others

I know you’re a lot more knowledgeable when it comes to this area , what happens to him being a bit out of breath .

It’s goin to be a rotation as always ..I’m not even sure he’s going to rush the passer this year with Fletch BG Hargrave and Milton Williams still there

Build depth

At worst this lets Gannon play his passive **** if he wants ..you stick dude in the middle and it ain’t as easy to run on early downs

As my boy Solak said, there’s no one in the draft that fundamentally changes the math like Davis does.

Even if he doesn’t pass rush often, you HAVE to put two guys on him. That frees up every single mother aspect of the defense

As my boy Solak said, there’s no one in the draft that fundamentally changes the math like Davis does.

Even if he doesn’t pass rush often, you HAVE to put two guys on him. That frees up every single mother aspect of the defense
As long as we get a Davis at FB and Mailata at RB GL package

Said eagles gave up the first "and more" so hopefully we didn't give too much but Brown and Devante??? Let's gooooo

Back
Top Bottom