🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Saints gave up all of that for a dude who going be food…

1651442109934.gif

Honey Badger goes to the Saints.

Sucks that we didn’t get him, but makes total sense from his perspective. Goes back home to play for his hometown team.

I wonder if Reagor can be productive in the offense with AJ being here. When he was on the field last year, he was the WR2 or 3 depending on if Quez was on the field and now he'll be a 3 or 4 depending on matchup. I know he struggled a lot his first 2 years but I'm curious if all the attention AJ and Davante will demand can put him into an Agholor situation like when we signed Alshon and Ertz was in his prime.

I wonder if Reagor can be productive in the offense with AJ being here. When he was on the field last year, he was the WR2 or 3 depending on if Quez was on the field and now he'll be a 3 or 4 depending on matchup. I know he struggled a lot his first 2 years but I'm curious if all the attention AJ and Davante will demand can put him into an Agholor situation like when we signed Alshon and Ertz was in his prime.
Reagor:
3EECC7C2-E008-4377-B067-45728E5C1EC9.gif

Howie supposedly interested in Bradberry If giants release him. We need to be all over him if that's the case. If we sign him and the D line lives up to its potential with the new additions, this defense can take a huge leap from last year.

I get not wanting to give up LT depth ..but it would be terrible if we let dude just walk next year. I really believe the convo about him would be different if not for us hitting on a literally one in a million pick in Malaita

He struggles year 1 ..got hurt year 2 and was actually good last season

Howie supposedly interested in Bradberry If giants release him. We need to be all over him if that's the case. If we sign him and the D line lives up to its potential with the new additions, this defense can take a huge leap from last year.

I’m honestly ready to see what we have in Gowan and McPhearson

Would rather us find out what they have then signing a band aid again

Back
Top Bottom