🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I’m impartial since I work for one team and root for the other lol it just gives big side eye energy going at a local reporter :lol:

At these joint practices, both teams are set up to get whatever film and media they want (reporters can’t tho). There’s no reason for the tape to not already be out there, especially in 1v1s

tbh are we really expecting Slay or any CB on the team to keep up with Tyreek? I ain't

One thing about 1 on 1 drills, it forces Gannon to give up that off coverage **** we saw all year :lol:

Cam Jurgens: I knew Jurgens was a decent prospect, and I thought if he developed nicely over his rookie year he’d be able to go out there in 2023 if Jason Kelce retired and hold his own as the starting center. What I didn't realize is that this kid is already close to Pro Bowl level if he's not there already. He's that good. Jurgens has gotten a ton of reps while Kelce rehabs that elbow injury, and he’s making people who swore they would never compare a rookie with a future Hall of Famer compare a rookie with a future Hall of Famer. You can’t watch Jurgens – with that same blend of power, leverage, intelligence and athleticism – and not make the comparison. Nobody wants to see Kelce retire, but having a heir apparent like Jurgens will make it a little easier for everyone.

Cam Jurgens: I knew Jurgens was a decent prospect, and I thought if he developed nicely over his rookie year he’d be able to go out there in 2023 if Jason Kelce retired and hold his own as the starting center. What I didn't realize is that this kid is already close to Pro Bowl level if he's not there already. He's that good. Jurgens has gotten a ton of reps while Kelce rehabs that elbow injury, and he’s making people who swore they would never compare a rookie with a future Hall of Famer compare a rookie with a future Hall of Famer. You can’t watch Jurgens – with that same blend of power, leverage, intelligence and athleticism – and not make the comparison. Nobody wants to see Kelce retire, but having a heir apparent like Jurgens will make it a little easier for everyone.

If Howie drafted a year 2 pro bowler in place of Kelce, I gotta give him his flowers

Back
Top Bottom