🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

When the team had 3 picks, it's hard to have wanted more out of the defense, but I do wish they got to Rush more. Graham forced a pick with his pressure late, but I was expecting a Carson Wentz type game where we just had Rush peeling himself off the ground over and over.

This is 100% true. We look terrible and passive but if you told me we gave up less than 275 yards and had 3 picks i would’ve take in easily. Tackling is our biggest problem followed by the interior line.

Davis needs to be playing in 4 man sets. Cox and Hargrave can both go at the end of this season too

This is 100% true. We look terrible and passive but if you told me we gave up less than 275 yards and had 3 picks i would’ve take in easily. Tackling is our biggest problem followed by the interior line.

Davis needs to be playing in 4 man sets. Cox and Hargrave can both go at the end of this season too

Yeah the tackling has been a huge issue. I'm gonna assume that's one of their focal points during the BYE but with how the secondary can cover on the outside, if they clean up their tackling they can be even more dangerous. They get to guys in the backfield consistently and let the runs go from -2 to +3 all the time. You make most of those TFL and the pass rush becomes way more aggressive.

RDT_20221017_032615720683248102913727.png

The fact this team is 6-0 and has things they can work on like 2nd half offense, middle of the field pass coverage, etc is crazy. If they can fix their minor deficiencies, this offense and defense can be scary later in the season.

The fact this team is 6-0 and has things they can work on like 2nd half offense, middle of the field pass coverage, etc is crazy. If they can fix their minor deficiencies, this offense and defense can be scary later in the season.
I wouldn’t call it minor when it’s the same thing happening every game. Until Gannon can get more creative we gonna have the same issues

My only qualm is how sustainable this actually is

We’re basically scoring most of the points in the 2nd quarter
How is it not sustainable ? We not seeing the chiefs or Bills anytime soon

Anytime we have needed points in the second half we have gotten them.

The ravens have given up 10 point lead in all there losses ..it needs to be cleaned up yeah but we ain’t getting up by 20+ by a fluke

I never said it was a fluke tho. We’re winning this way and if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

But when it does break, do you feel confident we can adjust? I definitely have zero confidence in Gannon

My only qualm is how sustainable this actually is

We’re basically scoring most of the points in the 2nd quarter
P dam sustainable.

When this happens consistently then its a major problem. Until then its a minor detail that needs cleaning... Good thing is we dont need to get it cleaned until January. We got time.

P dam sustainable.

When this happens consistently then its a major problem. Until then its a minor detail that needs cleaning... Good thing is we dont need to get it cleaned until January. We got time.

The ravens aren’t a good team lol

We got time for sure. I just don’t trust Gannon when it gets there

The ravens aren’t a good team lol

We got time for sure. I just don’t trust Gannon when it gets there

I hate on Gannon just as much as everyone else but we need to tackle better. The amount of times we had them stopped in the backfield and they still got 6-7 yards was crazy .

And we investing way to much money in the DLine for us to not be generating more pressure

STs are at the top of my list .. they are a legit net negative right now

Pressure is also gonna to be an issue as long as the super obvious 5 man fronts remain

Fletch imo is reaching washed status and Hargrave isn’t adding much either

ST is a problem from sure and idk how that’s getting fixed anytime soon with how bad our return game is

I wouldn’t call it minor when it’s the same thing happening every game. Until Gannon can get more creative we gonna have the same issues
Every team has deficiencies even when they make it to Super Bowls. Rams had a horrible rushing offense last year and won. Bengals made it to the Super Bowl with a garbage O Line. If we fix our issues by the end of the season we're in great shape.

the Gannon thing with Davis is killing me

That ain’t the only thing with dude

But that he has to get bullied into stuff is killing me.. how the fan base see how obvious some of this sh is

the Gannon thing with Davis is killing me

That ain’t the only thing with dude

But that he has to get bullied into stuff is killing me.. how the fan base see how obvious some of this sh is
We need to bully him into less Fletch

Back
Top Bottom