🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

You run to the outside lol or throw a quick slant lol

As talented as that is it’s also hella predictable

No one said we didn’t like it lol

I’m just saying it’s on Gannon to not have things be overly predictable

By most metrics we got the #1 pass D in the league ..as much as I’ve hated on Gannon since week 1 our pass defense has been erasing dudes

Obviously you make this move

but gannon gotta get better with how he’s using these dudes

let jordan Davis play some 3 tech.. let hargrave play some 0 tech.. let fletch and Milton play some DE.. and standup rush guys like quinn and reddick

we have the horses, get creative

I'm happy with the Quinn move for depth and he's a great locker room guy from what I've seen which is important. He'll def be impactful if used correctly and he won't be getting double teamed here.

Let's not forget that Bradberry was lowkey buns last year on the Giants after a great season the year before. They switched up the defensive scheme for the bears this year compared to last and the Bears lost Khalil Mack and Hicks last offseason.

If he had 18.5 sacks when he had other dogs on the line with him, why can't he do that here with guys like BG, Sweat, and Reddick? If having Slay lockdown one side revived Bradberry, don't see why Quinn can't have similar results.

The biggest thing that will stop is this season is injury, go get depth on the D Line (check), secondary, and RB.

Eye don’t want to see us get rid of Dillard. In fact, getting another swing tackle would be a good move because our O Line has lowkey been dropping like flies lately.

And for a 4th with the Bears picking up most of his salary this year??? Yeah, no brainer. These are the reasons why Howie always has these 4th and 5ths thrown in with these 1st round pick swaps.

Wouldnt mind a depth safety.

No mas kvon
We were getting crazy exposed when CGJ was out.

Keep Dillard if possible, unless someone offers you something you can’t refuse. Day 2 pick or better

Def need a RB. Sanders goes down and we’re toast. Gainwell and Scott aren’t every down backs and who knows we’re Sermons health is at or if he’s just washed.

Need a bruiser back who can knock some heads in 20 degree weather in December and January.

Kempski: “I watched one game against Washington and meh”

Solak: “Here’s an analysis using advanced metrics, off-season context, scheme fit on why Robert Quinn hasn’t produced in Chicago and will be a good fit in Philly”

BGN is complete ***. I swear that Kempski and BLG are asleep when they watch the games. So glad my boy Solak is back covering the eagles

Back
Top Bottom