🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Ain’t Hines and Gainwell kinda the same player ?

I’m fine with the RB room tbh ..i want Sermon to get more burn but i know Boston is critical on special teams
Time to play Sermon was this past week against the Steelers. If Sanders goes down we could be in trouble. We need a bruiser back badly

Wouldn’t mind sid back as a depth piece

endgame-avengers.gif

for selfish reasons I’d like to see him in Miami but him coming back I’d rock with. Can cut Kvon immediately

Mina Kimes a lame bc she used to always rip on the Eagles prior to this season but if this hater is gassing us, that's a good sign.

Mina Kimes a lame bc she used to always rip on the Eagles prior to this season but if this hater is gassing us, that's a good sign.
Man the biggest hater on the eagles before this season was own eagle fans. I cant blame people from bandwagoning on our own bs we was spewing.

I agree with her though. I dont see a weakness and I dont see us losing in philly.... season and postseason (barring catastropic injury(s))

You not a real Eagles fan if you don’t hate the Eagles

Bills, Chiefs or Dolphins can all come out of the AFC

Vikings are a threat if the game isn’t at 8 PM. Cowboys idk. Giants nah. San Fran maybe but it depends on their health

You not a real Eagles fan if you don’t hate the Eagles

Bills, Chiefs or Dolphins can all come out of the AFC

Vikings are a threat if the game isn’t at 8 PM. Cowboys idk. Giants nah. San Fran maybe but it depends on their health

San Fran and the Cowboys are our biggest NFC threats easily. Our best situation would be they play each other Wild Card weekend and we just have to beat one of them to make the NFCCG. Whoever we play at that point I'm confident we can beat if fully healthy.

Idk bout all that....

I believe the niners would be the biggest threat. Luckily they have Jimmy G still

Back
Top Bottom