🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The thing is Wentz doesn't even have a ton of trade value as of this moment. He'd have to string together 3-4 good games and even if he does do that it'll make Howie believe again and keep him

Wentz is a massive cap hit.

yup.. I assume he’s here unless we get blown away are willing to take the hit and just go rebuild which we sorta kinda need to do

domt know if it’s feasible.. but it would mean moving on from like BG and probably kelce

I would hate to get rid of anyone like Kelce or BG because those dudes have heart. The defense can be decimated and BG still plays his *** off to help the team. Kelce plays hard even when the offense is playing like garbage. But I feel like Kelce flirts with retirement so much that if this squad finishes with like 4 wins dude would just retire on his own. He's not sacrificing his body during a rebuild season

I don’t think we’re this bad.. but we clearly need changes

schwartz gotta go.. peters gotta go.. whoever the f the trainer is and I think been 1 dude for a bit, gotta go

dont care whatever they believe about press, find someone who actually going get wentz to work on his damn mechanics like flip did

if Doug is taking it personal about moving on from bad coaches who haven’t been good elsewhere, he gotta go too

dont forget flip and reich at least dude work elsewhere.. unlikely UVA dude‘s son

Wild to think Doug is a disciple of Andy Reid. You watch the chiefs offense and Reid comes up with so many awesome offensive plays that take advantage of a defense. Doug is so vanilla compared to other Reid guys like Harbaugh or McDermott who has Josh Allen going off

Wild to think Doug is a disciple of Andy Reid. You watch the chiefs offense and Reid comes up with so many awesome offensive plays that take advantage of a defense. Doug is so vanilla compared to other Reid guys like Harbaugh or McDermott who has Josh Allen going off

but we saw Andy become stale her too.. Andy was always good with game planning but he suffered soon as he started loosing coaching talent

it was reported that mahomes reenergized Reid and he went back to designing plays and getting creative.. I’m glad for him but dude was handing off responsibilities and we just were loosing quality guys and not replacing them

andy has learned.. he still had his issues, but shh don’t matter when you have mahomes and all that speed

The Eagles have no healthy WR which forces Doug to do what he should've done all along, which is run the ball more. Miles is by far the best offensive player on the roster through 3 games and he only played 2 of them so if Doug doesn't give Miles 25+ touches Sunday he's a bum

As bad as Wentz has played, and yes he has missed easy throws or missed a receiver open down the field, Wentz has never had a true #1. Alshon's best season he would be a WR2 on like 70-80% of NFL teams. He's never had a WR who can get open whenever he wants like a Julio, OBJ, Evans, Tyreek, etc

Howie.....Must.....Go

Carson the healthiest guy on the roster, what kind of cruel joke is this

Its only week 4. By week 6 the starting O line could be all backups, Jalen Hurts at QB, Corey Clement starting RB, Richard Rogers and Hakeem Butler at tight end, and Greg Ward WR1/ JJAW WR2 in targets.

If we thought the offense was too vanilla before, can only imagine the boring *** plays Doug is gonna call Sunday with all practice squad WRs. They need to Just run the ball as much as possible with their speed RBs like Miles, Boston, and now Killins. Control the time of possession to limit how many times the secondary gets burned on defense

Back
Top Bottom