🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Was not a fan of the play calling

We needed to run away from them 2 DTs

Also as was pointed out, zero clue why we called the play before the 2 min warning if we were draining time

Especially to just waste a timeout

And snapping the ball with 20-25 seconds left on the play clock.

And snapping the ball with 20-25 seconds left on the play clock.

Yup.. I was trying figure out what the plan was but had zero clue

Either we try and score earlier and leave some time if we needed to get a field goal too.. or you fully try to drain it

But colts had 3 timeouts.. I get forcing them to use em.. but still had moments to be smarter

either vikings or cowboys losing will be good in a way, but I think objectively you want minny to get the L, gives some breathing from to get that week 1 bye and you still get the opportunity to give Dallas another L this season NFC north is really weak this year too, but it's always **** Dallas

We missed Goedert this game. Nothing in the middle of the field

This was a good win. Gives us better vibes going into next week. And gives the team that much more trust in Hurts

Is this the adversity everyone was looking for :lol:

We missed Goedert this game. Nothing in the middle of the field

This was a good win. Gives us better vibes going into next week. And gives the team that much more trust in Hurts

Is this the adversity everyone was looking for :lol:
Dawg where was you this past week?

I couldnt hold off the negativity in here. Had amitt5504 amitt5504 coming to life and making a victory lap

Dawg where was you this past week?

I couldnt hold off the negativity in here. Had amitt5504 amitt5504 coming to life and making a victory lap

I read through the thread tho. Dudes giving Gannon hell for Fletch getting blown off the ball all damn game

I want him to be more aggressive. But that ain’t who he is.

It’s like our fans don’t watch any other games. There are some AWFUL defenses in this league… we ain’t one of them

He needs better DTs for his scheme to work.

In a passing league i would take him a million times over whatever Schwartz was found since 2018

my problem with dude is we have a game like the one vs the vikings

i respect cousins a hell of lot more than some of the QBs we’ve played this off coverage with and didn’t blitz

i get if you think your back end can’t cover or you think your blitz will get picked apart, like vs prime brady

but Matt Ryan can’t move and don’t have an arm.. send run blitzes and worst case they force Ryan to have to move

my problem with dude is we have a game like the one vs the vikings

i respect cousins a hell of lot more than some of the QBs we’ve played this off coverage with and didn’t blitz

i get if you think your back end can’t cover or you think your blitz will get picked apart, like vs prime brady

but Matt Ryan can’t move and don’t have an arm.. send run blitzes and worst case they force Ryan to have to move

I feel you. But this scheme works against bad QBs. It took 4 turnovers for us to lose last week.

I’ll be more critical if he’s still doing this when we play quality QBs in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom