🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I was grateful for Jalen all year and was proud of his progress, but these past 2 games make me even more appreciative of his talent. His arm strength and ability to read coverages and use his legs are irreplaceable

I mean it’s not unexpected when your QB goes down. But this game was on coaching

this on minshew

also gannon‘s zone got ate up whole first half

then I’d say offense coaches for the play calling

Totally 100% on the coaches! Didn't run the ball at all the 1st half. When they did the start of the 2nd, it worked great. Then they went away from it.

And Gannon's stupid zone is just begging for QBs to filet it.

What a ******* joke!

Giants won today and can't catch the Cowboys for the 5 seed so they likely rest most of their key guys next week
The way this team is playing nothing is a given. And I’m sure the Giants would love to stick it to us. Daboll doesn’t seem like the type of coach to mail in a game

The way this team is playing nothing is a given. And I’m sure the Giants would love to stick it to us. Daboll doesn’t seem like the type of coach to mail in a game

Oh, they will play their starters next week, just watch. And if they do, and Gannon is stubborn enough to keep playing zone, we'll be the 5 seed and won't win ****. **** Gannon **** Sirianni! 🤬🤬 Bunch of morons!

Team played well outside of Minshew. Defense was bad the first drive and dominated ever since. Gave up 6 points since the first drive with 7 sacks and an interception. Miles rushed for 5 YPC but Nick was on his 2021 offensive sheet this game calling way more passes than runs.

Again I’m not putting this one on Gannon. Gave up 13 points while our O was on the field for 13 plays.

this on gannon because saw his zone get eaten up last week

they don’t have those 13 points if we don’t do the dumb shh

we have the talent and dude doesn’t change until it becomes obvious

Vikings game is the only 1 where dude started out smart and didn’t have to adjust after things became obvious

Why we discussing one half ? Dude gave up 13 points

until Scott drifted backwards in his zone responsibilities, QBs were 36/37 vs the zone over the last 2 weeks

again, pressure these bad QBs.. don’t let them get easy passes

just look at the points packers scored vs us

this on gannon because saw his zone get eaten up last week

they don’t have those 13 points if we don’t do the dumb shh

we have the talent and dude doesn’t change until it becomes obvious

Vikings game is the only 1 where dude started out smart and didn’t have to adjust after things became obvious

You expecting perfection. We supposed to shut them out ?

Y’all get so caught up in how it looks that y’all lose all reality.

Y’all forgot the Billy Davis and Schwartz years so quick :lol:

until Scott drifted backwards in his zone responsibilities, QBs were 36/37 vs the zone over the last 2 weeks

again, pressure these bad QBs.. don’t let them get easy passes

just look at the points packers scored vs us

Pressure ?? Dawg we had 6 sacks for the 5th game in a row. That’s the definition of pressure:lol:

You expecting perfection. We supposed to shut them out ?

Y’all get so caught up in how it looks that y’all lose all reality.

Y’all forgot the Billy Davis and Schwartz years so quick :lol:

nah I ain’t expecting perfection.. I am expecting to do the obvious

like not playing fletch at nose

dont give bad QBs layups

Miles was on the injury report this week because of his knee. I felt like they ain’t really run him like that because of it. Minshew was pathetic today and was average as hell last week thanks to the receivers outside of Quez making him look good with crazy catches. Thank God Jalen will be back next week.

It’s a tricky spot next week. Hurts gotta play to lock up the 1st round bye/homefield but you don’t wanna risk any unnecessary hits on that shoulder

It’s a tricky spot next week. Hurts gotta play to lock up the 1st round bye/homefield but you don’t wanna risk any unnecessary hits on that shoulder

I wouldn’t rush him. Yea i would like home field but i really think we can beat anybody with him healthy home field or not

Back
Top Bottom