🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Before we embark on what could be the last game of the season (hopefully it ends in Phoenix), let’s reflect on this season:

-we were projected to be a playoff team but we far exceeded expectations
-historic season across the board (record, stats, etc)
-Hurts has blossomed until a legitimate star. Our Super Bowl window is open as long as he’s our QB
-we solidified the future of our WR corps for years to come
-Nick Sirianni will be an elite coach as long as he’s around
-while there’s a lot of guys we have to pay, we have options to bring back guys at premium positions that would likely want to come back (Bradberry, Hargrave, Edward’s)
-speaking of Edward’s, he has blossomed into a top 10-15 LB
-we have a top 10 pick next year

I’m sure I’m forgetting some things but I wanted to take a moment to appreciate how special this season was before we move forward and get in “game mode” before Sunday

Loving the quiet confidence of this year's team compared to the 2017 one too.

You can tell Hurts definitely sets the tone for the entire squad.

I saw a mock that had us taking a wr at 31. I think Quez is on his way out (as a starter at least). No way you can play him against SF going in the middle with SFs Lbers.

Pascal gon start again like he did against the giants.

I saw a mock that had us taking a wr at 31. I think Quez is on his way out (as a starter at least). No way you can play him against SF going in the middle with SFs Lbers.

Pascal gon start again like he did against the giants.
as he should, the team has looked better without forcing these Quez plays. Would be nice to catch a team off guard and throw it to Pascal once or twice though

I can't wait to see what the offense cooks up for this game because they are going up against some studs who are physical and fast as hell. Warner is a nightmare out there but I think we can expose them corners, they aren't THAT nice

Don’t see a WR with either 1sts
RT, D Line and Corner should be priority. Especially depending on how Bradberry, CGJ, and Hargrave negotiations go

And if there’s really no one you like at 31 at those positions, go take Bijan

RT, D Line and Corner should be priority. Especially depending on how Bradberry, CGJ, and Hargrave negotiations go

And if there’s really no one you like at 31 at those positions, go take Bijan

give me jahmyr gibbs in the 2nd

Christian Gonzales from Oregon or Devin Whiterspoon is my 10th pick , after that we can either go Dline or Oline , even WR cause Quez is unreliable

Force purdy to throw outside the numbers.. and beyond 8 yards

please take away in breaking routes and screens

Last edited:

I like what Gannon saying. Take away that middle! Swarm tackle!,

This is the game that Gannon gotta finally trust his corners and put them on an island. We gotta be able to put more bodies in the middle to account for Kittle and CMC

How are y’all really feeling? I think the niners will cover but the eagles will win.

Back
Top Bottom