🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

How do you like the new limited fuse jerseys?

I like them.. I can’t compare them to any recent jerseys (last ones I bought were SB LII jerseys) but they look good and fit nice imo. The white outline on the numbers is a little weird (you can see it better in the side by side pics from ESP’s tweet) but overall I just liked them better than the other ones. Not sure if they were worth the extra $45 but I preferred the look of these to the other ones in person.

Wish these joints released in toddler size, need one for my son.

Gonna size up and scoop that Hurts Or Devonta Elite fasho

numbers aren’t stitched on those new style limiteds. Had to go to the Dolphins team store in Miami to double check

If you have any NBA jerseys from the last few seasons, it’s that material when it’s ironed on but not screen printed

This single move gives me more faith in new DC.. get the talent on the field

Dude got booted from the active roster SB week. Good to have more depth at guard. Forgot all about him.

Mail call! :pimp:
Got a Hurts fuse coming in as well but I’m waiting for that Authentic hurts to drop on NDC.

IMG_7169.jpeg

I went back to the old thread back to when Jalen was drafted. Man there's some gold in that **** :rofl:

WHAT.
THE.
ACTUAL.

I’m done.

Wentz going to ministry?

Now I’m legit upset if this is why we ain’t trade up for Lamb

I hate this team man

This ain't the NBA, our dumbasses took a QB when we have no linebackers

this is idiotic

What in the entire ****

I’m so ****ing lost.....

They seriously hate Carson. I hope Carson was at least involved in this process

Can you trade like that in The nfl?

You just knew they were going to **** it up

This pick will bite them in the ***. Again, holding onto picks for no reason

What was the point of the pick??? It doesn’t make any sense to me. GLARING ****ING HOLES at WR, CB, LB and they draft a QB.

I have to hear Howie’s thought process on this. I’m just absolutely floored by this pick......

This draft has been an absolute failure. I hate to give any props to Chip Kelly, but he might have been right all along about Howie......

Just dumb

His name is fitting bc this draft pick ****in Hurts

My biggest issue with this draft so far is we're a few players away from being a legit Superbowl contender again, and we completely whiffed on getting those players

Howie keeps talking about the importance of draft picks lol. What a dumbass. Put him in the dungeon again

just dumb given the age and injury history of our WRs

state of our LBs.. and secondary

hell, go josh jones to be a backup tackle

We legit laughing stocks rn

Roseman during the super bowl year was def a fluke. He can be bullet proof for so long.

I am bout to pound some tequila after this

lol at people coming in here caping for Howie

We need to hire a GM, the last two seasons are proof of that, these drafts are proof of that, Howie can be the cap guy.

Lol so this why Howie didn’t want to trade the second round pic for Lamb??? Dude is definitely smoking rocks

Best case scenario is your 2nd round pic plays for what 5-10 plays a game ???

What could Hurts do in a gadget role that G Ward couldn’t

Lol we have one stubborn *** coach who didn’t want to fire Groh or Give Greg Ward a short on the official roster & a dumb*** GM that think he’s playing madden .

QB FACTORY?! :rofl:

im at a lost man straight up! from what happen yesterday to this , i was just getting over that! u pick a bum *** qb in the second round with mims there! WE CANT DRAFT BRU FIRE THIS DUDE! he swear he is the smartest man in the ROOM! WE NEED YOUNG WIDE OUTS U FOOL HOWIE!!!! i hope we fail next year i want this guy gone out of here

What’s killing me is the fact that Jalen might not even see the field for a while , why not draft another receiver ? Corner ? Lb?? Safety ? Sh*t a center ??? Idk why I feel like I’m still napping .

If we go 8-8 or something like that next year Howie is gone

Dude just took a trade asset in the 2nd round

Howie and nem think this the gruden predraft qb developmental camp. Gruden grinders lookin fools. they out their fkin mind

Draft is a wash

We failed

The audacity to call themselves “QB developers”.......

Carson don’t deserve this

at best he will be dak

I don't have much to say :lol: Jalen in the second round doesn't make sense, but our "holes" in other positions are a little exaggerated. They did a decent job addressing the secondary in the FA.

Not sure what they play on doing at LB, but I'm not about to meltdown about this **** :lol:
We're not a team that's going to live and die by the draft. It's not the end of the world just because the front office doesn't draft the players that the fans wanted them to draft. The FO brought this franchise it's first SB every. I'm not gonna stress nitpicking every single decision they make at this point.

Dudes wanted Denzel Mims so bad :lol:

Last edited:
I went back to the old thread back to when Jalen was drafted. Man there's some gold in that **** :rofl:

😂 My instant reaction was def shock and disappointment but I remember not long after I reasoned with him being a good player

Davion Taylor experience is over

Not really big on Jack and Cunningham but a useful body is a useful body

Yea I look at LBs outside of nakobe as super duper expendable

but that’s because I want those spots to be used to get either Nolan on the field.. or get an extra DB on the field

Back
Top Bottom