🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

With all these guys that got hurt, we’re lucky we have 10 days until the next game. Long time for them to recover.

Played without our starting outside CB1A, without our starting slot CB1, without our best starting safety, and our passing game struggled (again) and we still won. Most teams would be 0-2 with the issues we've faced so I'm chillin

Gotta get rid of this injury bug but it’s clear we can run all over dudes and break their QB’s with the d line. These games would not be close if it wasn’t for all these damn backups and communication issues

Last season Hurts was able to cook bc defenses saw how we ran the ball down people's throats the year before and focused so much on the run and short pass game that Jalen had more intermediate and deep looks. If we do what we did today with Swift, that'll happen again and Jalen will dominate again.

Need more variety in the offense. Where is the motion and bunch sets ??

No easy looks all game ..the passing game is bland right now. I can’t even say that Hurts looks bad ..we just are really missing Steichen right now

Slim :pimp:

Me all weekend tho
1694754955518.png

Desai with last year secondary would’ve been the truth

I like the defense so far ..it’s clear that we inexperienced on the back end. We’ll get better as the season go goes on

1694782104495.png

love fletch and glad he’s back but dude should not be getting this high percentage of the snaps.. we want dude to last and be fresh

and Barnett should not be getting this high percentage of the snaps

Jake has really been carrying us offensively these first two weeks. Aside from the one he missed yesterday, he's been consistently making deep FGs in situations where the offense struggled to get to the red zone.

If he missed that 61 yarder last night, momentum is way different in the second half

Oh look fletch playing almost twice the amount of snaps as Carter after he had 1 good week

It’s like clockwork

Oh look fletch playing almost twice the amount of snaps as Carter after he had 1 good week

It’s like clockwork

fletch getting more snaps than sweat caught me offguard

also zero reason Barnett should be getting snaps.. obviously have sweat and BG.. but fletch, Milton and carter should get edge snaps.. and where available nolan needs to get reps

also wanna see Nolan tried out at couple of the LB spots

Yea field goal was huge

but simply stopping the f’n around and realizing oline was better and letting swift go to work is what carried us

johnson gotta realize the keep it simple thing wasn’t regarding calling QB draws on every 3rd down out of empty

force them to stop the run.. and then take what they give you.. if they can’t stop the run, well keep running it

the pack things in short, let man 3 guys go to work deeper.. they keep safeties deep.. Work short and intermediary routes, got 3 dudes you canr single cover

they go zone.. let guys go to soft spots and sit.. that 3rd down to AJ being perfect example of simple

44 snaps for Fletch when he’s playing this well isn’t that excessive

This is the best he’s looked since what 2018 ?

44 snaps for Fletch when he’s playing this well isn’t that excessive

This is the best he’s looked since what 2018 ?

We want to keep him playing well and healthy

we have depth, use it.. no one along the line should be getting more snaps than sweat and then carter

dude even played more snaps than reddick

Back
Top Bottom