🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Am I tripping or does Slay look like age caught up to him? Yes, I understand that Justin Jefferson is top 1-3 WR in the NFL but he torched him last week then tonight Mike could've had a big game if dude didn't drop 3 passes that hit him in the hands. Dude had 5/60 but easily should've had 8/100/1TD

I noticed we were much better against the blitz today and as the game went on. Just slant them ****** to death if they wannaa do that ****

I noticed we were much better against the blitz today and as the game went on. Just slant them ****** to death if they wannaa do that ****

When you have WRs that can run routes like AJ and DaVonte and a TE with hands like Goedert, honestly dunno why we don't run those quick slants non stop then go deep when defenses decide to play Press coverage

I always thought Miles was a solid RB even though a lot of fans thought he was mediocre, but seeing Swift with this O Line makes me wonder how insane this offense would've been last season if we had a dude like Swift

That was a complete domination. We could have easily won by 30 if the offense was clicking. But I’ll take these ball control stingy defense games that result in wins any day. It’s not gonna be pretty we don’t have those track stars and creative play design like the Dolphins

We haven't had a game yet where all the weapons had a good game simultaneously but the team has done a solid job of focusing on the weakness in the defense.

First two games, the secondaries focused mostly on stopping AJ, so DeVonta was fed. Then the defense focused on stopping DeVonta tonight, so they fed AJ. Goedert is slowly getting involved. Zaccheus looks like a solid WR3/4. We'll be aight

Word
1695709118285.gif

all that whining from brown and mans dropped 2 elite TD passes lol

the whole world was on him to get a ATD though with parlays so it all makes sense as to why he didnt score last night

the first one over the defender was so clean

*****z gonna start complaining about Smitty again now. Take that over next week

…..as well as McLauren lol

This is the response to the trauma people face when their overrated *** team gets exposed for the scrubs they are. Tampa dudes really thought Baker was gonna make them contenders bc he was 2-0 vs trash teams

Back
Top Bottom