🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I’ve mentioned that. You need your LBs in coverage and have to get pressure with 4. But you need yours DBs to press at the line. If they miss, it’s game over

For anyone looking for jerseys, there's a Fan Treasures store in Cherry Hills that does DM orders via Instagram. They're quick to reply and I'm sure if you'll pay for faster shipping it'll get to you by Saturday.

1697727477100.jpeg

Last edited:

Lets get it!!!

Something that is lost in this is we dont know how Mia going to respond to this.

Big primetime game on the road against a contender coming off an L and debuting kelly green. Gonna be rocking.

Lets see what THEY made of.

Should be fun

Lets get it!!!

Something that is lost in this is we dont know how Mia going to respond to this.

Big primetime game on the road against a contender coming off an L and debuting kelly green. Gonna be rocking.

Lets see what THEY made of.

Should be fun

They haven't beaten a good team yet. Idk why people acting like they're dominating playoff teams lol

They haven't beaten a good team yet. Idk why people acting like they're dominating playoff teams lol
Im not trying to discredit them because they are rlly good. Im just saying 1 team has championship pedigree and the other team is trying to reach that. Lets see how they stand in an enviroment like they about to see.

Last edited:
The one game they lost was a division game. Josh Allen treats every Miami game like it’s the superbowl

Healthy bodies help but if we’re playing soft it doesn’t matter whatsoever

The one game they lost was a division game. Josh Allen treats every Miami game like it’s the superbowl

Healthy bodies help but if we’re playing soft it doesn’t matter whatsoever

Def not gonna be an easy game for either team. I def see this being a tight game and first team to make a mistake will lose. I'd find it hard to believe the offense struggles again when Jalen had his worst game since 2021 and he's going up against the dude he got benched for in college

The defense has been largely fine the last two games

If we don’t turnt the ball over we win ..like it’s been since opening night in 2022

I ain’t chimed in on the L from Sunday yet ..a lot of dudes coming down on Jalen when outside of that last second pick he was largely on point the whole game. A lot of the interceptions have been the result of bad luck/miscommunications ..

I feel a bounce back game this weekend

The defense has been largely fine the last two games

If we don’t turnt the ball over we win ..like it’s been since opening night in 2022

I ain’t chimed in on the L from Sunday yet ..a lot of dudes coming down on Jalen when outside of that last second pick he was largely on point the whole game. A lot of the interceptions have been the result of bad luck/miscommunications ..

Josh Allen had 236 yards and 3 picks vs the Jets.
Mahomes had 203 yards and should've had 3 picks if not for a bad holding call.
Jalen had 280 yards and 3 picks.

So I'm not tripping over his performance. Out of the 3 best QBs the jets faced, Jalen had arguably the best game.

Back
Top Bottom