🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Every time Nick got asked about the blitz, his answer was “we didn’t do a good enough job and it starts with me”

And they followed up with was it the gameplan or the scheme and he said the same thing. He’s a lost cause guys

Call me crazy but i really think we have the talent on Defense

Need LBs and another S but it’s no reason this defense can’t be top half of the league under the right leadership

The offense should be top 3 at minimum. This is criminal what is happening right now

Need LBs and another S but it’s no reason this defense can’t be top half of the league under the right leadership

The offense should be top 3 at minimum. This is criminal what is happening right now

I agree in regards to the D line but we need a lot of help in the secondary. Might be an unpopular opinion but I don't love Reed at safety. He feels like a Jamal Adams type that can defend the run fairly well and can tackle but isn't great in coverage.

Bruh we have Hurts AJ Smitty Goedert and Swift behind a dominant O line :smh:

This team should be dropping 30 in there sleep !!

the problem with the stats being used to say we were better this year than last didn’t factor in us taking our foot off the gas and generally being smarter generally

we do, just need to be a whole lot smarter

need more 4 man lines to allow us to legit cover the middle of field

need to attack the back 7 heavy in the draft along with getting out of the fangio scheme business

Nolan and reddick should need legit be kicked inside.. I get if they standup and blitz

but never legit trying to hold up in there

also I get having them drop in zone but in no way should they legit be playing man coverage.. max is them dropping to take away an area.. like holding up and covering the flat for swing passes type stuff, not trying cover TEs or RBs

Haven’t seen Nolan Smith get around the edge more than a handfull of times all season, he seems too small. Him Redick and Sweat just leave a gaping run lane for the QB’s to step up in with every rush

Team is too damn talented to be this bad , I blame Sirianni for this , he refused to adjust as a coach idc he gotta go

Back
Top Bottom