🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

CoKs4QhUAAAYHCV.jpg:large

The memes have started, :lol:

GTA Joey wasn't playing no games :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. That **** is dope. Some **** an old head would do if some kids were acting up. Not even mad. Ran right up on those Arabs.

Drake fans back at it with the graphic designs, can't wait to see Drake running with these memes on the Summer 16 shows instead of actual bars...God I hate y'all ****** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thread is comedy.

Your favorite actor also didnt write your favorite movie they're in either, I guess you can't enjoy those either [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Guys we are seriously tooooo involved with this ****

:lol:lol

That has to be the worse defense I've seen from the Drake boys.

Wait a minute, Joe backed out the driveway in a Lexus then said go go gadget and turned his car into a 4 door Camry and got better gas mileage and safer crash rating for the chase?

Yoooooo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh the internet is amazing

Wait a minute, Joe backed out the driveway in a Lexus then said go go gadget and turned his car into a 4 door Camry and got better gas mileage and safer crash rating for the chase?
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

lil buddy on Twitter calling his friends ***** for apologizing, he really want his 15 mins of fame, wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he popped up on VladTv by the end of the week.

***** *** Lil boys. And they dropping N bombs like it's cool. Culture vultures was terrified when he caught up to em.

TAKE THEM Ls Steady Average Joe dude is a clown man :rofl: :rofl:

He's a clown because he wasn't going for some goofy little ___s trying to run into his driveway?

What cloth are some of y'all cut from, man? :lol:

I'm inconsolable :rofl: :rofl:

You don't run up on anyone unless you're prepared to fight.

If they were walking through the neighborhood and shouted OVO or some ****, that's not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom