🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

In all seriousness tho those kids should not have stepped in his property joe got a little carried away tho

You one weirdo *** *****, gomd.

I ain't never seen someone post so much in a thread about an artist he doesn't like. You're obsessed. Get help.  
Lil ***** shut yo Lil lame *** up. U keep talking to me, I ignore you loser ***. Cut that tuff act out. It's weird if it was a appreciation thread, it's a drake thread, anything pertaining to him should go in here? No? Now go play somewhere Lil *****.
Main man calling Drake sensitive getting sensitive
laugh.gif

This thread is sad on both sides at this point.

Drake fans loving this, takes away from people waiting on him to rap. They already trynna make it seem like it's this giant L and "why would he even acknowledge him after this"

Drake fans loving this, takes away from people waiting on him to rap. They already trynna make it seem like it's this giant L and "why would he even acknowledge him after this"

It says alot about the dudes that find this type of **** funny or entertaining at all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wish Buddens would've shot one of them lil ******

It says alot about the dudes that find this type of **** funny or entertaining at all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wish Buddens would've shot one of them lil ******
Drake fans loving this, takes away from people waiting on him to rap. They already trynna make it seem like it's this giant L and why would he even acknowledge him after this
These ****** don't know what happens to dudes who pull **** like that in real life. They not really entertained by that ****, they just wanna make jokes on anybody going at aubrey. Like I said earlier they knew who they were doing that too, they turned into straight ***** when he caught up to em.

Anything to talk about besides him ducking those bars. Nobody wishing death but I wouldn't expect u to know but that's the type of **** that happens to people who do **** like that. Remind me of them youtube prank dudes, if the worse happened would anybody really be surprised?

Anything to talk about besides him ducking those bars. Nobody wishing death but I wouldn't expect u to know but that's the type of **** that happens to people who do **** like that. Remind me of them youtube prank dudes, if the worse happened would anybody really be surprised?
Bro, didn't Gucci just don't an album? Why are you living in this thread and your fav rapper just drop an album? I see what's really going on here.

Bro, didn't Gucci just don't an album? Why are you living in this thread and your fav rapper just drop an album? I see what's really going on here.

It's not much to talk about because it's trash like the rest of his music. Lol why u think they in here, they know where the fire is at [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Only in the drake thread where we laughing and giving props to some white lamest dropping n bombs, get caught and start apologizing. Omg budden is so lame, omg they sure did run up on him. Lil ****** were pleading and calling this ***** sir :lol:. And trust me, gucci album playing on my phone right now as I sip my Henny and smoke my cigar. Nothing like rustling the nt lamest a Lil

Back
Top Bottom