🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

So you sat there with your fat, cheeto stained fingers and physically typed "chorus" and tried to make it the same as Drake getting verses written for him?

:lol:
Please don't bring the size of my fingers into this I'm very insecure about them also I prefer Doritos

even if we ignore QM

Nickelus F came out and said he wrote his Im Going In verse

There are leaked Party tracks with lyrics that ended up on Drake songs :lol:

Hush has credits all over his first three albums

Do you have this same blind dedication, loyalty and admiration for your parents for raising you? Or is it only reserved for ****** who talk good over beats?

even if we ignore QM

Nickelus F came out and said he wrote his Im Going In verse

There are leaked Party tracks with lyrics that ended up on Drake songs :lol:

Hush has credits all over his first three albums

Do you have this same blind dedication, loyalty and admiration for your parents for raising you? Or is it only reserved for ****** who talk good over beats?

I'm just going by your own rules on this. Same thing with Nas when Jay E. wrote for him and dudes were saying its impossible. If Jay had hooks written for him why not verses? Nickelus F said he only wrote one verse for him ever and that's it.

I'm just going by your own rules on this. Same thing with Nas when Jay E. wrote for him and dudes were saying its impossible. If Jay had hooks written for him why not verses? Nickelus F said he only wrote one verse for him ever and that's it.

so you admit that it's not a foreign concept that Drake has verses written for him? :lol:

As far as those other ******, it's not gonna break my heart if they had verses written for them, so it very well could be true. But there's not the concrete evidence of unfinished/unreleased tracks from J. Cole leaking only to find bars from that verse on a Hov song nor are their unexplained writing credits all over Nas or Hov's album.

Its just funny that people won't admit that at least on one concrete occasion, Drake wasn't opposed to getting verses written for him...and it's such a far fetched concept that QM and Hush do it too. :lol:

so you admit that it's not a foreign concept that Drake has verses written for him? :lol:

As far as those other ******, it's not gonna break my heart if they had verses written for them, so it very well could be true. But there's not the concrete evidence of unfinished/unreleased tracks from J. Cole leaking only to find bars from that verse on a Hov song nor are their unexplained writing credits all over Nas or Hov's album.

Its just funny that people won't admit that at least on one concrete occasion, Drake wasn't opposed to getting verses written for him...and it's such a far fetched concept that QM and Hush do it too. :lol:

I guess drake did really turn into jay :pimp:

Drake- signed to Apple
Jay- owns tidal
Drake- signed to cash money
Jay- owns roc nation
Drake- friend with athletes and takes pictures with them
Jay- manages them (durant, Dez Bryant etc)
Drake- dates and does songs with Rihanna
HOV- Signed, manages her

I'll just stop there

Till you own your own.......

Last edited:
Drake- signed to Apple
Jay- owns tidal
Drake- Has Ovo sound label
Drake - has clothing brand
Drake - has whiskey
Drake - throws his own summer jam basically Ovo fest
Drake - has the key to his city
Drake - is worth billions to his city (read the article)
Jay- owns roc nation
Drake- dates and does songs with Rihanna
Jay z - no clothing brand anymore
Jay z - no liquor
Jay z - no key to his city
HOV- Wife is Beyoncé
Drake - the goat
Jay - wifed by a "boss *****"

I'll just stop there

Fixed :pimp:

Last edited:
Just the fact Drake/Jay debates happen says a lot about whos on top of the game

Ye, Drake, Jay

Second tier is Cole, Kendrick, Future

It's not even having writers that's the unusual part of this situation.

It's the fact that you can't look at any album he's made throughout the years, or some of his biggest songs, without seeing or hearing somebody's name attached to it. Whether it be because somebody wrote for him, gave him songs/ideas, ect. That's the part y'all Drake fans keep conveniently ignoring while spewing this "everybody does it" ****.

The other guys you all mention ain't doing it to this degree. They're not sitting in a room full of writers, ALBUM AFTER ALBUM, creating and cultivating deliveries, flows, and mimicking what the other guy made up for them. **** like that is supposed to come natural, if you're a real MC. That's some unprecedented **** right there, and y'all just keep defending it.

Can dudes just be consistent that's all I'm asking for. We still have no proof that verses were given to Drake so I dont accept that claim. But if anyone believes the evidence against Drake then why won't they believe the evidence against other artists that's all I'm saying. Yes there are no reference tracks from other rappers but shouldn't it be enough if someone actually says it themselves?

Last edited:
It's not even having writers that's the unusual part of this situation.

It's the fact that you can't look at any album he's made throughout the years, or some of his biggest songs, without seeing or hearing somebody's name attached to it. Whether it be because somebody wrote for him, gave him songs/ideas, ect. That's the part y'all Drake fans keep conveniently ignoring while spewing this "everybody does it" ****.

The other guys you all mention ain't doing it to this degree. They're not sitting in a room full of writers, ALBUM AFTER ALBUM, creating and cultivating deliveries, flows, and mimicking what the other guy made up for them. **** like that is supposed to come natural, if you're a real MC. That's some unprecedented **** right there, and y'all just keep defending it.

[emoji]128016[/emoji]'s gonna [emoji]128016[/emoji]
Just the fact Drake/Jay debates happen says a lot about whos on top of the game

Ye, Drake,

Second tier is Cole, Kendrick,

Fixed. Jay z is granddaddy status. Son time over. Lord knows he needed ye for that watch the throne album

And don't get me started on the mumble master

You guys want Jay-z to have ghost writers so bad :lol:

Dude did freestyles with Big L, had pool hall battles with DMX.

Drake tried to do a radio freestlye off a blackberry :smh:

Drake is a great artist but They're on different levels when it comes to rapping and MC'ing

Last edited:

Can dudes just be consistent that's all I'm asking for. We still have no proof that verses were given to Drake so I dont accept that claim. But if anyone believes the evidence against Drake then why won't they believe the evidence against other artists that's all I'm saying. Yes there are no reference tracks from other rappers but shouldn't it be enough if someone actually says it themselves?

There's plenty of proof of what Drake does. You dudes just wanna ignore it and play dumb. :lol:

You guys want Jay-z to have ghost writers so bad :lol:

Dude did freestyles with Big L, had pool hall battles with DMX.

Drake tried to do a radio freestlye off a blackberry :smh:

Drake is a great artist but They're on different levels when it comes to rapping and MC'ing

Freestyles are writtens anyways

Wait, Party's unreleased leaked tracks weren't proof of Drake receiving verses?

This feels like when a woman gets told her husband has been cheating on her & she'll refuse to believe it no matter what, until she walks into him blowing her sisters back out.

This feels like when a woman gets told her husband has been cheating on her & she'll refuse to believe it no matter what, until she walks into him blowing her sisters back out.

QM was the blowing out of the back. And they still don't believe it :lol:

A1 example. :lol:

Hush, QM, Weeknd, PND, Majid Jordan. Proof with all of 'em. :lol:

But these Drake boys like "Don't say that about my man!"

There are Drake stans on KTT that even admit they know Drake has writers but they dont care. Only on here are the stans delusional to the point they flat out deny it

Were not denying that he doesn't write all his stuff were denying that he doesn't write all or most of his stuff

Yes...there are people in here denying that. You have one guy who keeps saying "show me the proof".

Once again no denies Drake got help on verses. Its the fact that anyone could believe he has entire verses handed over to him. You hear reference tracks and your immediate reaction is that it was recorded prior and then handed over. What if Drake just wanted Party to do his own version?

None of you were in the studio with them so I don't understand how anyone could be certain about anything.

Last edited:
On this ghostwriting thing no one has certain proof about anything. Reference tracks or not it doesn't amount to much cause it all goes back to speculation.

Back
Top Bottom