🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

On this ghostwriting thing no one has certain proof about anything. Reference tracks or not it doesn't amount to much cause it all goes back to speculation.

All that needs to be said.

But where you been bro? You used to be in here heavy a few years back what happened.

Last edited:
On this ghostwriting thing no one has certain proof about anything. Reference tracks or not it doesn't amount to much cause it all goes back to speculation.

All that needs to be said.

But where you been bro? You used to be in here heavy a few years back what happened.

I'm still here man :lol: I guess I just lurk these days.

Seeing guys be so adamant on this ghostwriting thing is insane I had to say something.

3K definitely sent some shots at Drake. :lol:

Wasn't even a shot tho just the truth....he sounded like fan saying when I found out everybody didn't write they own verses that **** hurt me...

When those writing stories surfaced I was hurt b had to take Drake out of my top 5 MCs

Last edited:

There's nothing speculative about the HUGE drop off from IFYRTITL to Views.

You literally have 1/3rd PND 1/3rd QM and 1/3rd Drake album.

A I copped IFYRTITL and I thought Drake leaped 100 steps ahead with the growth /beat selection / balance. It was a CD you can almost literally play through. Paring that with WATTABA this man was batting a .1000

So I'm assuming Drake was really in the studio cooking up.

1.5 later here we are You start to look back. YG verse RICO verse, if he didn't write those what else didn't he write? You see the Weekend songs being snatched come up. Majid Jordan giving him Hold On. How many bars did Hollow give him for the Meek battle?

Drake really asking for songs that are done.

Then you start seeing the wave riding.

At the end of the day we all want great music but when Drake starts saying top 5 we gotta pump the brakes

3K definitely sent some shots at Drake. :lol:

Wasn't even a shot tho just the truth....he sounded like fan saying when I found out everybody didn't write they own verses that **** hurt me...

When those writing stories surfaced I was hurt b had to take Drake out of my top 5 MCs

That's how I felt. Was a moderately big fan of rapping Drake but it's all ruined. I can't put anyone not writing in top __ rapper category.

And if I ever found out my rap heroes (3k and ATCQ) did the same thing I wouldn't know what to do. Rap would be dead to me at that point :lol:

Last edited:
The RICO reference was a verse. It's not hard to hear. Drake changed things...but that's a verse.

I do think it's stupid that people act like they know how much help he gets or what Hush's name means in the credits. You don't. Stop it. He could be giving him a writing credit for saying "say this instead of that." You really don't know. I would assume it's a check for Hush. (I have no idea how that works) But even if Hush gets 3 percent of all those songs, it's a check, I'd assume.

I think the denial is super silly. But I also think speaking like you KNOW exactly how he works is just as silly.

It's not hard to see how he works when it's proof. People have given him verses and songs, it what is what it is. You can bet the reference tracks that have leaked ain't the only ones. People keep crying "that doesn't mean he doesn't write at all". Y'all letting the jokes get to y'all.

So like I been saying if it's write down the middle, 50/50. It still makes him look funny.

People are still making excuses for the ghostwriting. Like you need proof. If you had bloody gloves, you still would say they didn't fit. :lol:

I recently found out that R.Kelly wrote Usher's song "Let It Burn"

Nobody in here fussing about it?? In which I'm legally thought Usher wrote :lol:

But y'all uptight about someone getting help on songs?

Song was terrible as is Usher and R. Kelly.

Confessions is one of the worst things I ever heard, 15 songs of dude crying over a choice he made. Disgusting.

Last edited:
I recently found out that R.Kelly wrote Usher's song "Let It Burn"

Nobody in here fussing about it?? In which I'm legally thought Usher wrote
laugh.gif

But y'all uptight about someone getting help on songs?
bro you know damn well usher hasn't wrote one song that he's sung, neither has janet or whitney. I have no idea why y'all trying to compare his rap **** to pop music

y'all dudes really in hear trying to normalize rappers having ghost writers. the ones that do never hid it or claimed to be a top MC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom