🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

bro you know damn well usher hasn't wrote one song that he's sung, neither has janet or whitney. I have no idea why y'all trying to compare his rap **** to pop music

y'all dudes really in hear trying to normalize rappers having ghost writers. the ones that do never hid it or claimed to be a top MC

I don't care either way, music is music. Whether it's performed by someone else, good music is good music. Period.

Why people can't just accept that.

I don't care either way, music is music. Whether it's performed by someone else, good music is good music. Period.

Why people can't just accept that.

Because you got stans and the man himself claiming he's at the top of a genre when that genre at its core is about penning your own lyrics. And there are far too many instances where that's been questioned to make that claim. R&B and pop is different.

Last edited:
Usher?

The day the genre of R&B is built upon battling and bragging about how ill their pen game is, we can revisit that

Usher?

The day the genre of R&B is built upon battling and bragging about how ill their pen game is, we can revisit that

and do Usher and Rihanna boast about how they're the best and they've surpassed Michael Jackson?

Drake Thread constantly been wild for years :lol:

Last edited:
I do think it's stupid that people act like they know how much help he gets or what Hush's name means in the credits. You don't. Stop it. He could be giving him a writing credit for saying "say this instead of that." You really don't know. I would assume it's a check for Hush. (I have no idea how that works) But even if Hush gets 3 percent of all those songs, it's a check, I'd assume.

You think HUSH has writing credits on half of take care and NWTS for telling him to say a specific words?

Usher said he was the next MJ. I remember it was Chris Brown, Usher and Omarion going on about who's the next up. :lol:

And I'm sure you have proof of this.

and considering Usher is 10+ years older than them and this was after Confessions, I'm sure you're telling the truth :\

The lengths these people go to defend what Aubrey does is just crazy to me. Facts mean nothing and they deflect and fabricate stuff thats completely unrelated. It's like ninja in the political thread no matter how much you how him he's in his own fantasyland where things are not rooted in reality.

And I'm sure you have proof of this.

and considering Usher is 10+ years older than them and this was after Confessions, I'm sure you're telling the truth :\

What age has to do with it?

I remembered. It wasn't about RnB it was about a dance off..Someone said they were a better dancer, usher or Chris Brown and challenged each other and Omarion stated he would beat them both. It was some interview

Don't have to prove anything, you can use google just like everybody googling verses about who wrote what's

Ain't that deep for me...music is music for me :lol:

Y'all pissing in your pants about who writing what and being call the greatest.

I think everybody has crowned themselves the greatest in anything..sports, music, etc

Last edited:
What age has to do with it?

I remembered. It wasn't about RnB it was about a dance off..Someone said they were a better dancer, usher or Chris Brown and challenged each other and Omarion stated he would beat them both. It was some interview

Don't have to prove anything, you can use google just like everybody googling verses about who wrote what's

Ain't that deep for me...music is music for me :lol:

Y'all pissing in your pants about who writing what and being call the greatest.

I think everybody has crowned themselves the greatest in anything..sports, music, etc

Yeah so Usher at 30 years old said this.

You Drake stans are something else.

If it ain't that deep, why do you try so hard to defend it?

So Michael Jordan said he was the best basketball player? Tom Brady said he was the best football player/QB? Prince was bragging about being better than Michael Jackson in songs?

When has it been done, in rap music? So rap music is different. If you don't recognize it, maybe you aren't versed enough to speak on hip hop.

Every genre has different unwritten rules, like how Milli Vanilli was a big deal.

Man when Kiss dissed Beans in Philly he had to exit the stage immediately. Wasn't not one ***** in the crowd w/ a dream chasers shirt on who could have at least threw a chancleta at Drake? :lol: he ain't really violate too bad, but still.

Man when Kiss dissed Beans in Philly he had to exit the stage immediately. Wasn't not one ***** in the crowd w/ a dream chasers shirt on who could have at least threw a chancleta at Drake? :lol: he ain't really violate too bad, but still.

Getting bodied by a singing *****

In your own hometown

Meek not even from there nomore :lol:

So they don't even do Diamonds Dancing or Scholarships live? Google says they do, but there are no videos of it.

Last edited:
No wonder he felt comfortable talking slick, ***** had J Prince with him out Philly. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Pop **** then get Prince to calm the situation down.

Back
Top Bottom