🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I thought you was tryna have a discussion about back to back though :lol: what does any of that have to do with back to back? I just read up on that story anyways. Says he didn't fully cooperate with the police NOT like it matters since drake doesn't claim to be a dude from the streets who is gonna shoot rob and kill people.

Thought drake alluded to meek being a snitch in back to back. I could be wrong though. You tell me.

Meek could have won the battle easily at first most of the Internet was on his side saying how he was a battle rapper and would "ether" drake. Then he *****ed himself by using his Twitter fingers and not rapping while Drake puts out a lukewarm diss and if meek put out a good diss he could have won that round but instead he keeps talking and drake puts out another one and that's when people start handing meek the L, now he could have redeemed himself if he put out a good diss but he does the opposite and puts out one of the worst ones ever, battle over.

Facts. Dudes was posting that vid of him getting at Cassidy over that pac instrumental all over FB talking about "drake ain't ready" blah blah blah

Now it's "well meek was an easy target, the internet decided it" :rofl:

Meek could have won the battle easily at first most of the Internet was on his side saying how he was a battle rapper and would "ether" drake. Then he *****ed himself by using his Twitter fingers and not rapping while Drake puts out a lukewarm diss and if meek put out a good diss he could have won that round but instead he keeps talking and drake puts out another one and that's when people start handing meek the L, now he could have redeemed himself if he put out a good diss but he does the opposite and puts out one of the worst ones ever, battle over.

That's exactly how it went.

Id add in the Funk Flex sht too. That made things 10x worse, because Meek's diss track was supposed to drop. Had everybody eagerly waiting. Even had ***** downloading the BS Hot 97 app. When Meek and Flex pump faked on dropping it...the ball was in Drake's court...and he caught the oop.

He did, I'm saying we talking about why b2b is a good diss and you're talking about some 7 year old **** that meek didn't even put in his diss? What? :lol:

"Robbed you in your city and you told/Tory from the 6, you hating on him, lord knows." -Meek
Done replying to you though cuz. I can already see what type of ***** you are.

This the only music thread thats active, ya'll hate Drake but keep posting in here :lol:

Go update some other music threads :lol: stop worrying about Drake so much

This the only music thread thats active, ya'll hate Drake but keep posting in here :lol:

They say It's to "balance it out" [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They need to balance out they fav artist thread with some more posts because most of them ***** are collecting dust

Last edited:

They say It's to "balance it out" [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They need to balance out they fav artist thread with some more posts because most of them ***** are collecting dust

Speaking of where in the world is Balleriffic? Son said he was leaving and really never came back :rofl:

He always had some irrational thoughts always misquoting numbers and ish :lol:

But my thing is Drake does all the things he said about Meek in that song.

Serena and Rihana are more successful than him based off money, sales (Rihana), number 1's (rihana).."so are those boss ******* wifing ******"? Is that post he put up on Instagram that is pretty indiscernible but directed at Meek "typing to ******"?

Not to mention, that whole "women never had me star struck" on Charged Up was hilarious considering his whole career is built off singing to women who have had him star struck and on one occasion he was "star struck" by a woman no longer even on this earth.

Also, I don't know what's "hard" about calling someone a vagina and calling someone out in their own city then hiding behind SWAT and J. Prince but hey, it's 2016.

Drake clearly doing that to put on for the fans. We all know DDAAAAMMN well he wouldn't say that in an interview or something that would be taken serious. Basically the same as meek talking about sending shooters, or carrying drums etc. If it's on wax you just gotta accept that it's bs.

Can't believe cats still in here debating who had the hottest diss. Your first mistake was analyzing. You can't break down an art with logic. Disecting the song bar for bar is pointless. The streets love back to back, it gets clubs jumping to this day, the punchlines were clever, relevant and delivered well and this equals people loving it. And love can't be countered with logic.
Cats gonna be in here like "back 2 back was garbage because that third bar was a run on sentence with no predicate adjective", like, who the hell cares. The streets rock with it and the resounding opinion is that drake won.

Just listened to war pain and I had to check my watch because this joint would've been solid if it dropped a year ago. That mess he dropped last year was weak and you could barely understand what he was saying.

Last edited:
I been saying that for the whole summer and since the meek mill thing

It's legit disturbing at times

Most definitely.

I don't get the crazed fandom and the incessant hatred at all.

Y'all don't know this man, he's a damn musical artist. :lol:

Last edited:
Getting bodied by a singing *****

In your own hometown

Meek not even from there nomore :lol:

You can be as hard as you want with your extortion team and security behind you

Drake knew to have his protection in Philly. J Prince eating off him.

It's also getting weird that Drake can't let this go. Everyone talks about Meek but it seems that this really got to Aubrey.

I love it. This way when dudes keep dissing Drake his stans can't cry about it.

I'd have so much respect for drake if he added a line to the effect of: if you love your city so much, why do you constantly talk about killing your own people in your city? I uplift my city and you break yours down. That'll put son on another level in my book because he'll be using his platform for something positive and shaming the prison propaganda that Meek wallows in.

Hell, i might even write the verse and find a way to get it to him.

Last edited:
I'd have so much respect for drake if he added a line to the effect of: if you love your city so much, why do you constantly talk about killing your own people in your city? I uplift my city and you break yours down. That'll put son on another level in my book because he'll be using his platform for something positive and shaming the prison propaganda that Meek wallows in.

Hell, i might even write the verse and find a way to get it to him.

'Cops killing people with their arms up, and your main focus is tryna harm us?'

Anti-drake stans will look at it as opportunistic "drake aint no social speaker"

Last edited by a moderator:
J.Prince got one of the strongest reputations I've seen in the industry.

Dude must have to put in some SERIOUS work to have ****** putting respect on his name the way they do.

Definition of a legend.

Back
Top Bottom