🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Murder rate could be cut in half due to son's one line "he ain't write the line though, those kids should be thanking QM '

Guy's Pulling up to the Summer 16 concert S/O gossip sites & recording all of it :lol:

the shade room :lol:

Last edited:
J.Prince got one of the strongest reputations I've seen in the industry.

Dude must have to put in some SERIOUS work to have ****** putting respect on his name the way they do.

Definition of a legend.

Charlamange told me he was the medal detector of Houston. Come to find out this dude is the medal detector of the United States :lol:

Last edited:
Everything is funny.

When you got cats from the Weeknd thread calling you weird it's time to chill. :lol:

That thread was legit weird/obsessive until buddy put out his last joint, and cats felt that they lost they mans "Abel" to the mainstream. :lol:

Hot 97 & ESPN's Own
@Rosenbergradio

let me explain ... @Drake is a great entertainer.. @MeekMill is a great RAPPER .. with a REAL story ... its not a part..its who he is

Hot 97 & ESPN's Own
@Rosenbergradio

I dont hate Drake at all...hes super talented and has taken hip hop to a great place...but trying to be hard and stir things up is LAME

Hot 97 & ESPN's Own
@Rosenbergradio

and before people start going at me -- let me remind you ... I DONT CARE what DRAKE STANS have to say ... EVER ...

Hot 97 & ESPN's Own
@Rosenbergradio

... @Drake wouldn't have been the toughest kid in my hebrew school ... stop ... make hits for the club...dont try to be hard please...EVER

Hot 97 & ESPN's Own
@Rosenbergradio

there was NO need for @Drake to reignite things with Meek .. he's always been realer than you..your content is MEANINGLESS

Hot 97 & ESPN's Own
@Rosenbergradio

42m

disappointed in @Drake ...someone has you really gassed bro ... dissing hot in NYC, Meek in Philly...youre an actor bro..youre as soft as me

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rosenbergradio?p=s

wonder how you stans gonna twist this up now :nerd:

& Rosenburg opinion should matter because?

This is the same guy who tried to diss Nicki Minaj and then had to apologize with his tail between his legs.

Same guy who be talking that stupid "real hip hop" **** yet works for Hot 97.

He's a ho, miss me with any of his thoughts

& Rosenburg opinion should matter because?

This is the same guy who tried to diss Nicki Minaj and then had to apologize with his tail between his legs.

Same guy who be talking that stupid "real hip hop" **** yet works for Hot 97.

He's a ho, miss me with any of his thoughts

Rosengurg and funk master flex can both get the hell outta here, and this is coming from someone who thinks drake is a Fraud

The flashy one has some nerve ....how can you call anyone a Stan when you follow 50 cents EVERY move you're embarrassing yourself ...sit this one out b

The flashy one has some nerve ....how can you call anyone a Stan when you follow 50 cents EVERY move you're embarrassing yourself ...sit this one out b

stick to the topic you clown, you and the rest of these stans fuming it seems :nerd:

Last edited:
Everything is funny.

When you got cats from the Weeknd thread calling you weird it's time to chill. :lol:

That thread was legit weird/obsessive until buddy put out his last joint, and cats felt that they lost they mans "Abel" to the mainstream. :lol:

Lol facts!!

More facts

Looks like there's yet ANOTHER receiver of an L Rosenberg today it's you :smh:

Meek handled this situation like a clown from the start and Drake won the battle. But the long term damage is done to Drake. He knows that respect as a rapper is gone. The ghostwriting **** will always come up when discussing him. And we see Meek ain't done or irrelevant cuz Drake keeps talking about him. And DC4 is coming. I like it, keep the dissing going. This is Hip Hop.

Wayne did that to himself though. Started putting out trash. Tried to do rock etc.

Drake too smart for that. The music always gon be there :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom