🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

You're not gonna find many people who will give Meek any credit, despite War Pain being fire in it's own right. Guys only like to focus on what happened within those few weeks last summer.

The internet killed Meek, not Drake.

Too many people jumping on Drake's **** in here to actually have discourse. Shout out to rollingwithangel for actually trying to have a conversation. ****** came in with Meek hate instead of telling why back to back is a good diss song

I didn't say that drake isn't on the same level as Rihana. I just said she has more money and also has sold more records and has has more #1's. I think it's fair to say she's s boss in her own right

I see your point she's had more commercial success than him but he's still an equal to her. It just isn't something you can roast him for. Drake would never have to open up for Rihanna since he does his own world tours. Think about it, it just wouldn't work the same way against Drake.

Last edited:
Lol wut, we told you why.

Look at the effect. Y'all keep saying the internet like it's not ppl on the Internet :lol:

Meek love Twitter and can't even use it like he used to cuz he got called out on it.
Drake called that man a snitch in a clever way
He made fun of the fact that he's not even close to his girl level. Like not even close.
It was clever it was catchy and the worst part about it is, son had to hear it on the radio all the time.

"Focused on one part of the beef" but dudes wake up daily to talk about the ghostwriting **** like they got facts :rofl:

Y'all need to chill.  Meek killed himself with his behavior way before Drake released either diss song.

Then dug his own grave with one of the worst diss records in a hiphop beef ever.

All the memes and all that other stuff was over the top but how can you feel sorry for someone that chose to start a hiphop beef on social media.

Last edited:
I see your point she's had more commercial success than him but he's still an equal to her. It just isn't something you can roast him for. Drake would never have to open up for Rihanna since he does his own world tours. Think about it, it just wouldn't work the same way against Drake.

Rihanna just did her own tour whereas Drake is doing the same venues but with Future. I'd say if they toured together that she would be the bigger artist. Thats opinion based off what I know, not saying it's factual.

If b2b and Wanna Know both dropped, outside of any memes or internet 'handicap', no outside influence...b2b would still be the better record

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol wut, we told you why.

Look at the effect. Y'all keep saying the internet like it's not ppl on the Internet :lol:

Meek love Twitter and can't even use it like he used to cuz he got called out on it.
Drake called that man a snitch in a clever way
He made fun of the fact that he's not even close to his girl level. Like not even close.
It was clever it was catchy and the worst part about it is, son had to hear it on the radio all the time.
Another fact check he called meek a snitch for saying he has ghostwriters but there's actual paperwork from drake filing a report when he got his chain snatched in Toronto. Isn't that actual snitching?

Y'all need to chill.  Meek killed himself with his behavior way before Drake released either diss song.
Then dug his own grave with one of the worst diss records in a hiphop beef ever.

All the memes and all that other stuff was over the top but how can you feel sorry for someone that chose to start a hiphop beef on social media.

4real. And I'm a fan of most of Meek's sht. But he played himself horribly.

I hate the revisionist history, and feeling sorry for him sentiment that the delusional Drake haters try to run with.

Rihanna just did her own tour whereas Drake is doing the same venues but with Future. I'd say if they toured together that she would be the bigger artist. Thats opinion based off what I know, not saying it's factual.
Maybe a year ago but right now both albums are 3x platinum and views still flip flops between number 1 and 2 on the chart and he is also on the two biggest songs of the year one dance and work

4real. And I'm a fan of most of Meek's sht. But he played himself horribly.

I hate the revisionist history, and feeling sorry for him sentiment that the delusional Drake haters try to run with.

Yea, I think meek didn't think drake was going To respond like that. It probably caught him off guard. But the way meek came at him full force on Twitter you woulda thought he was better prepared :smh:

He also let funk flex corny *** make the situation worse

Last edited:

This is a moot point. Drake has done a world tour without any headline guests before. If you don't believe that Drake and Rihanna aren't on the same level then that's your opinion but its false. Views was just certified 3X platinum and he had the song of the summer. But he's not equal to her? ok :rolleyes

Last edited:
This is a mute point. Drake has done a world tour without any headline guests before. If you don't believe that Drake and Rihanna aren't on the same level then that's your opinion but its false. Views was just certified 3X platinum and he had the song of the summer. But he's not equal to her? ok :rolleyes

Beyoncé >

Just trying to have discourse. I enjoy music.
There's nothing wrong with having an impartial conversation but we can't rewrite history and ignore Meek's behavior.  Which is the exact opposite of the persona he portrays in his music.

I thought one of Meek's best verses recently was the All The Way Up remix.

He needs to just focus on making better music and ignore Drake.  That's over, he lost that.  Due to many reasons.

Another fact check he called meek a snitch for saying he has ghostwriters but there's actual paperwork from drake filing a report when he got his chain snatched in Toronto. Isn't that actual snitching?

I thought you was tryna have a discussion about back to back though :lol: what does any of that have to do with back to back? I just read up on that story anyways. Says he didn't fully cooperate with the police NOT like it matters since drake doesn't claim to be a dude from the streets who is gonna shoot rob and kill people.

Considering Rihanna is an actual pop star who is marketed Globally, and Drake is a 'rapper', that gets a lot of hate, i'd say he's done pretty well in terms of success/popularity

And we absolutely won't count War Pain. That sht was released almost a year after the beef kicked off.

Dope song...shoulda been the first response....or first shot. But it don't count.

Considering Rihanna is an actual pop star who is marketed Globally, and Drake is a 'rapper', that gets a lot of hate, i'd say he's done pretty well in terms of success/popularity

He's not marketed as a rapper anymore, look at his last singles, hotline bling, controlla, one dance, work

I don't blame him because I would've went the same route too

Meek could have won the battle easily at first most of the Internet was on his side saying how he was a battle rapper and would "ether" drake. Then he *****ed himself by using his Twitter fingers and not rapping while Drake puts out a lukewarm diss and if meek put out a good diss he could have won that round but instead he keeps talking and drake puts out another one and that's when people start handing meek the L, now he could have redeemed himself if he put out a good diss but he does the opposite and puts out one of the worst ones ever, battle over.

Back
Top Bottom