🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

My only thing is of all the people to come at Drake, why does he respond to Cudi? The man doesn't even make diss type music & he probably can't respond now if he wanted. Drake sure does chose is battles wisely lol
He just went at Pusha so we can't say this anymore.

And I was one of the main people who said he picks his battles.

My only thing is of all the people to come at Drake, why does he respond to Cudi? The man doesn't even make diss type music & he probably can't respond now if he wanted. Drake sure does chose is battles wisely lol

To be fair, Drake really has came at almost everyone relevant who has came at him.

Can't. Stop. Playing. Fake Love.

Ran sneakin and fake love back a few times in the whip :smh: drake went in on sneakin. Got hella quotables in there.

Fake love is the banger everyone says it is :smokin

Sneakin goes hard. Still haven't heard two birds.

Edit: listening now. He spitting like crazy but I'm not crazy about the song.

Last edited:
I must've missed when he went at Pusha. what did he say?
But really it's you with all the drug dealer stories
That's gotta stop though
You made a couple chops and now you think you Chapo
If you ask me though you ain't lining the trunk with kilos
You bagging weed watching Pacino with all your ******Like "this what we need to be on," but you never went live
You middle man in this ****, boy you was never them guys
I can tell cause I look most of you dead in your eyes
And you'll be trying to sell that story for the rest of your lives
Can't show us where the cash is
Me, I don't judge, I'm just going off what the math is

Could be ambiguous lines for anyone but the "you middle man in this ****" line stamps that he's talking to Pusha. At least that's how I took it. 

And either way, the internet has already ran with it being a pusha diss, so Push is going to have to respond.

Am I only the one who thought the cud I diss wasn't that bad IMO. The way people talk about it I thought it was a Hit Em Up type "I ****** ya wife" type thing

Am I only the one who thought the cud I diss wasn't that bad IMO. The way people talk about it I thought it was a Hit Em Up type "I ****** ya wife" type thing

It really wasnt that bad & i hate Drake. Not even the lowest blow in a rap beef this year...

Troy ave line about Capitol Steez was disrespectful, this was tame. Plus we all know Drake *** still feels bad about it and gonna apologize it a in bit anyway

It's only getting this kind of reaction because of the easily offended society we live in these days. 

Back
Top Bottom