🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Speaking of Exodus...were there any specific bars that made it obvious it was about Drake?
I know the 'signed to one *****..' line but that could be a general sense too

On some real ****...that's gotta be the most "so....?" Line I've ever heard...like he could be signed to 50 ppl but son still got more money than you so what does it matter? :lol: how you worried about who another man signed to when you not even in his stratosphere of wealth. Never got the hype behind that diss

On some real ****...that's gotta be the most "so....?" Line I've ever heard...like he could be signed to 50 ppl but son still got more money than you so what does it matter? :lol: how you worried about who another man signed to when you not even in his stratosphere of wealth. Never got the hype behind that diss

That was in 2012 though, I don't think he thought he would reach the level that he's at today

I don't get the fascination with pusha period.

Last edited:
That was in 2012 though, I don't think he thought he would reach the level that he's at today

I don't get the fascination with pusha period.

Ehh I'm willing to be in 2012 drake had more money than pusha t.

But yeah. Pusha t is nice, I doubt I could listen to a whole album of dude but his verse on so appalled is one of my favorites ever. His verse on mercy was lit too

On some real ****...that's gotta be the most "so....?" Line I've ever heard...like he could be signed to 50 ppl but son still got more money than you so what does it matter?
laugh.gif
how you worried about who another man signed to when you not even in his stratosphere of wealth. Never got the hype behind that diss
And on the other hand...look what he said about Wayne and look where Wayne is right now 
laugh.gif

You can stand on the "more money" idea but them contracts don't lie. When **** falls apart the truth comes out about who's really getting ****** behind the scenes.

Theres little to no money to be made in a recording contract
Tour, merch, endorsements is where the money is at
Artists literally only release music to remain relevant enough to bring in income from other sources than their contract

Last edited by a moderator:
Artists literally only release music to remain relevant enough to bring in income from other sources than their contract

There are times you can make 100 million on a recording contract. Birdman might not give you your cut though :nerd:

Last edited:
And on the other hand...look what he said about Wayne and look where Wayne is right now :lol: .

You can stand on the "more money" idea but them contracts don't lie. When **** falls apart the truth comes out about who's really getting ****** behind the scenes.

You got a point about Wayne but thats as far as it goes. Drake prolly getting paid more by Apple than pusha t has as a net worth :lol:

There are times you can make 100 million on a recording contract. Birdman might not give you your cut though :nerd:

Thats the thing, your money COULD be held up

I think YM is split 51% Birdman/49% Wayne...we know Wayne is owed that money but legally theres so many loopholes to it

Birdman is just a ******/smart manager depending on who you ask

Last edited by a moderator:
Bingo, can't wait to see his tour numbers and Ye. Ye even have 5 LA SHOWS! Insane, Beyonce just made 256 million off her tour.

I think the bigger diss of Cudi is when he later goes on to say something like "look what happens soon as you talk crazy to me."

Yea...that's wild. He should get slapped for that. Straight up.

Last edited:
I think the bigger diss of Cudi is when he later goes on to say something like "look what happens soon as you talk crazy to me."

Yea...that's wild. He should get slapped for that. Straight up.
Far worse has been said. People just picking sides now.

Last edited:
People need to stop overreacting to that drake line :smh:
That was not that bad at all. Pac, nas, cube, eazy, and HOV have all said way worse

Last edited:
Well Jay came into the game already owning 1/3 of rocafella. And going by drakes timeline Jay had already started rocafella, which he ended up selling his stake for over 200 million (Lulz at dame for getting ripped off)

Put him anywhere on gods green earth, he triples his worth :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom