🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I did answer it. Y'all are act like hurt fans, so people keep joking with y'all. Is it lame to me? No, it's a fact and reading these people defend it and deny it is funny.

I did answer it. Y'all are act like hurt fans, so people keep joking with y'all. Is it lame to me? No, it's a fact and reading these people defend it and deny it is funny.

Cool, so I know to expect the same recycled comments everytime a new song drops

Dog ya'll just keep repeating the same **** all the time though like we get it we don't care if he got ghostwriters, ya'll seem to be obsessed about letting everyone know that every chance you get

What's the difference between that and y'all always dickriding?

I'll wait :lol:

Last edited:
Dog ya'll just keep repeating the same **** all the time though like we get it we don't care if he got ghostwriters, ya'll seem to be obsessed about letting everyone know that every chance you get

What's the difference between that and y'all always dickriding?

I'll wait :lol:

D-riding how? Cause we enjoy the music and post in the thread about it?

Ya'll are worse...ya'll claim to not care for dude or his music, but ya'll always checking for it and still have so much to always say about him, I don't get it :lol:

At least we're here cause we're fans of the dude

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya'll are worse...ya'll claim to not care for dude or his music, but ya'll always checking for it and still have so much to always say about him, I don't get it :lol:

Bro, me, personally, I enjoyed Drake's music. Still do when he's not dropping ********. So I'm not in here to exclusively talk **** about your boo, I'm in here for a reason. It gets exhausting seeing you all constantly make exceptions for the guy when you know damn well if this was another rapper it wouldn't be this way. Sometimes I get irritated and leave, other times I respond. It is what it is.

It just burns your souls when we make observations about him and speak about it when it goes against the grain in here.

Also, let's not forget that somebody was banned from this thread because y'all are extra sensitive :lol:

Lol it's d riding cuz it's drake, if we was in the future thread saying he never misses and he has a 6 peat, that he actually can rap and doesn't mumble or in the Kendrick thread saying he's the goat everything would be fine and dandy.

Max still ain't posted no receipts. "I've seen...I've seen...." well where the proof at? There's a big *** Kanye thread on this board you should have no problem finding some of your so called facts.

Anyways, duke admitted to it in a couple posts above...they like making jokes coming in here repeating the same stuff over and over cuz they think it makes us mad :lol: so imma keep calling y'all out over and over letting the truth runneth over. Y'all hating point blank but it's ok...music still fire y'all still gotta go outside and hear it every day turn on the tv and see it everyday so it's a beautiful thing :smokin

Last edited:

Bro, me, personally, I enjoyed Drake's music. Still do when he's not dropping ********. So I'm not in here to exclusively talk **** about your boo, I'm in here for a reason. It gets exhausting seeing you all constantly make exceptions for the guy when you know damn well if this was another rapper it wouldn't be this way. Sometimes I get irritated and leave, other times I respond. It is what it is.

It just burns your souls when we make observations about him and speak about it when it goes against the grain in here.

Also, let's not forget that somebody was banned from this thread because y'all are extra sensitive :lol:

I havent mentioned anything about the ghostwriting thing trying to defend it because I personally don't care about it and the parameters surrounding it. No, seriously, read back as many posts as you want...that doesnt bother me. I just pointed out how the usual dudes feel the need to always come in here and repeat what they've been saying for the past year or so...as if it bothers them that much that people enjoy the songs

It's like if everytime you buy a pair of shoes and someone is always there to tell you 'remember that pair of fakes you bought?!' **** gets repetitive after a while, we get it, drake has ghostwriters...no need to remind us everytime a new song releases

Idc about the slander, but at least come up with something new

as if it bothers them that much that people enjoy the songs

That's because it does. They come in here when new music drop read our responses be like

"Why these ****** still like him man? [emoji]128546[/emoji]"
"Drake stans so blind"
"Why they support this fraud"

**** is comical, BUT it goes to show...they hate you when you on top. Same ppl that was saying "drake should stay away from young money and lil Wayne" now they saying "drake shoulda did a tape with Wayne instead of riding future wave, he only hot cuz of wayne, he owe him everything" :lol:

Last edited:
I havent mentioned anything about the ghostwriting thing trying to defend it because I personally don't care about it and the parameters surrounding it. No, seriously, read back as many posts as you want...that doesnt bother me. I just pointed out how the usual dudes feel the need to always come in here and repeat what they've been saying for the past year or so...as if it bothers them that much that people enjoy the songs

It's like if everytime you buy a pair of shoes and someone is always there to tell you 'remember that pair of fakes you bought?!' **** gets repetitive after a while, we get it, drake has ghostwriters...no need to remind us everytime a new song releases

You do care about the slander tho or else you wouldn't be so worked up :lol:

It's the internet, old **** is gonna be talked about. Especially on this site. If you know that dudes are gonna come with the ******** whenever Drake drops a song, just read the comments and keep it moving.

as if it bothers them that much that people enjoy the songs

That's because it does. They come in here when new music drop read our responses be like

"Drake stans so blind"

**** is comical, BUT it goes to show...they hate you when you on top. Same ppl that was saying "drake should stay away from young money and lil Wayne" now they saying "drake shoulda did a tape with Wayne instead of riding future wave, he only hot cuz of wayne, he owe him everything" :lol:

:rofl:

Their favorite line "you Drake stans ___..." when they get backed into a corner

"Drake stans so blind"

"Hate you when you on top" :lol:

This is what I mean. You a grown *** man talking like this about another man, bruh.

You do care about the slander tho or else you wouldn't be so worked up :lol:

It's the internet, old **** is gonna be talked about. Especially on this site. If you know that dudes are gonna come with the ******** whenever Drake drops a song, just read the comments and keep it moving.

Gotcha

"Let us hate in peace"

"Hate you when you on top" :lol:

This is what I mean. You a grown *** man talking like this about another man, bruh.

:lol: uhh ppl hated on the lakers when they was winning back to back in 09 and 10

Ppl hated on Floyd when he was winning effortlessly

Ppl hate on the warriors today

What about being a grown man makes someone not be able to acknowledge that?

Cuz it's drake we can't acknowledge that? Be for real...if son was selling 50k units on the decline of his career with not a hit in sight yall(I'm really only addressing you cuz you keep replying to me, it's really the other dudes that be in here every day) wouldn't be in here.

Or...stop defending another man's honor every chance you get.

Never did that, I been calling ya'll out for caring so much about an artist you supposedly don't like, now all of a sudden i'm a stan. It could've been any artist but we all know no other music thread has the f-ery that this thread has

Why be so involved in an artist you dont like? All I been asking these clowns and they seem to get worked up over it

Never did that, I been calling ya'll out for caring so much about an artist you supposedly don't like, now all of a sudden i'm a stan

Why be so involved in an artist you dont like? All I been asking these clowns and they seem to get worked up over it

Let me just tell you that I was one of the OG Drake fans. I loved almost everything he did up until IYRTITL, then he turned into a complete cornball to me. Note that this was before the ghostwriting/Meek ****.

Not once did I ever make a claim to not like him. In fact, I have a post in here from about a month or two ago from when I praised him for a song. So where are you getting this "you don't like Drake" from, I don't know. I can't speak for everybody else.

:lol: uhh ppl hated on the lakers when they was winning back to back in 09 and 10

Ppl hated on Floyd when he was winning effortlessly

Ppl hate on the warriors today

What about being a grown man makes someone not be able to acknowledge that?

Cuz it's drake we can't acknowledge that? Be for real...if son was selling 50k units on the decline of his career with not a hit in sight yall(I'm really only addressing you cuz you keep replying to me, it's really the other dudes that be in here every day) wouldn't be in here.

I just find it gay my *****. That's all.

Never did that, I been calling ya'll out for caring so much about an artist you supposedly don't like, now all of a sudden i'm a stan

Let me just tell you that I was one of the OG Drake fans. I loved almost everything he did up until IYRTITL, then he turned into a complete cornball to me. Note that this was before the ghostwriting/Meek ****.

Not once did I ever make a claim to not like him. In fact, I have a post in here from about a month or two ago from when I praised him for a song. So where are you getting this "you don't like Drake" from, I don't know. I can't speak for everybody else.

I'm speaking in a general sense, obviously critiquing the music is perfectly normal but when someone (usually the same 2-3 clowns) always come in like

"Damn who wrote this"

**** got corny after a while

Obviously we're all here to talk about the music

I'm speaking in a general sense, obviously critiquing the music is perfectly normal but when someone (usually the same 2-3 clowns) always come in like

"Damn who wrote this"

**** got corny after a while

Obviously we're all here to talk about the music

Wondering who wrote the song is corny? Isn't that discussing the music?

Last edited:

You could also say "stop slandering a man every chance you get" .. for some people it's easier to show love than hate and for others vice versa lol

The whole Pusha/cudi/Ross/drake thing is big music news everywhere else and on here it's just about ghostwriting .

Don't people get tired of the same thing on both sides?

You could also say "stop slandering a man every chance you get" .. for some people it's easier to show love than hate and for others vice versa lol

The whole Pusha/cudi/Ross/drake thing is big music news everywhere else and on here it's just about ghostwriting .

Don't people get tired of the same thing on both sides?

You're right

Back
Top Bottom