🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Idk how or why some random dusty ****** opinions on Drake hold so much value to y'all [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ain't no value in that ****, I make fun of his accent all the time :lol:

But Aubrey don't eem sound natural when he does it. It's like when white people learn Spanish.
The souf probably
Not them candy colored hair boys. And cats like Krit not gonna get any ratings cause his same American compatriots still can't get over accent's

Last edited:
Ain't no value in that ****, I make fun of his accent all the time :lol:

But Aubrey don't eem sound natural when he does it. It's like when white people learn Spanish.
The souf probably
Not them candy colored hair boys.

I don't know man.

Cotton candy sweet, drunk dialing cuz he can't handle his liquor sexy flexy *** duck facing child star took over.

Nothing was the same after that tbh

_'s still defending him jumping on waves. :lol: He's been doing it since Future had Tony Montana and continues to do it with damn near every new rapper that pops up.

Yes, yes, let that hate flow through you :lol:

What the OVO groupies say when you spit facts. Like I said before I'll take it. :pimp:

All the ladies and other haters and the nail salon must be showing you big love right now my g.

You earn it though, dem post were real sassy, you sure told us :smokin

Last edited:
_'s still defending him jumping on waves. :lol: He's been doing it since Future had Tony Montana and continues to do it with damn near every new rapper that pops up.

Yes, yes, let that hate flow through you :lol:

What the OVO groupies say when you spit facts. Like I said before I'll take it. :pimp:

All the ladies and other haters and the nail salon must be showing you big love right now my g.

You earn it though, dem post were real sassy, you sure told us :smokin

You let Drake bust on your forehead too while you down there? :lol:

For someone that throws jabs out all day and claims to laugh off everything the "stans" say because you "tell it how it is"

You seem to be in ya feelings over a lil joke :lol:

For someone that throws jabs out all day and claims to laugh off everything the "stans" say because you "tell it how it is"

You seem to be in ya feelings over a lil joke :lol:

Nah. I can't joke too? :lol:

I just point out the wave riding and ghostwriting then one of the OVO tent members gets sensitive about it.

Overall artistry. Drake has the spotlight since SFG/ransom.

I think you mean popularity. Cause artistry would mean he's actually the best at the art of rapping and that's not possible.

Last edited:
I think you mean popularity. Cause artistry would mean he's actually the best at the art of rapping and that's not possible.
He is not just a rapper. Like he said he wants to be considered pop like michael jackson. He transcended hip hop already. Plus kendrick lamar hasnt made a hit record to dave his life.

Back
Top Bottom