🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

cmon bro its not that, its pretty evident one day this _ just decided to flip a switch and go full force with it

:lol:

Bruh you really think a ***** that grew up in toronto decided to one day say "You know what, I'ma make dancehall music?"

Come on man, don't be dense. He's been rocking with that wave for years.

This is him literally over 7 years ago speaking about making "riddims'' and "sounds" and what not (at 3:42 in this) . This isn't something new. Maybe more pronounced,but definitely not new. Been part of him for virtually his entire career.

Im clearly talking about all the patois bro

drake has made a lot of interesting things acceptable or cool lol

wonder how it will affect the generation of rappers that were

Last edited:
_'s still defending him jumping on waves. :lol: He's been doing it since Future had Tony Montana and continues to do it with damn near every new rapper that pops up.

They defended a rapper who doesn't write his own rhymes, what do you expect. Dudes own camp said they have tent writers.

Fam said he just puts hush in the credits cause that's his homeboy :smh:

Last edited:
Hell nah
Never let these ****** ride your wave

_'s still defending him jumping on waves. :lol: He's been doing it since Future had Tony Montana and continues to do it with damn near every new rapper that pops up.

They defended a rapper who doesn't write his own rhymes, what do you expect. Dudes own camp said they have tent writers.

Fam said he just puts hush in the credits cause that's his homeboy :smh:

You still havent answered for:

Jay making a career off riding Biggies wave

Jay shang tsunging careers (young chris as a prime example)

Kanye extending Jays career

Collision Course

And Beyonces baby shower date :D

Lol the whole wave riding thing = crying, naive baby talk

This is a business. ****** ain't your friend...it's an even exchange. I bring you more exposure, and make your song a mainstream hit, I get to stay relevant and keep progressing.

They want drake to go find some kid in the hood making music and be his best friend, put resources into his career, give him exposure, etc with nothing in return. CHARITY work. **** don't work like that bro.

IM STILL waiting on y'all to quantify what future has helped drake on???

What was futures first platinum album? I'll wait

Lol the whole wave riding thing = crying, naive baby talk

This is a business. ****** ain't your friend...it's an even exchange. I bring you more exposure, and make your song a mainstream hit, I get to stay relevant and keep progressing.

They want drake to go find some kid in the hood making music and be his best friend, put resources into his career, give him exposure, etc with nothing in return. CHARITY work. **** don't work like that bro.

IM STILL waiting on y'all to quantify what future has helped drake on???

What was futures first platinum album? I'll wait

shame on me for taking the bait but without 2 chainz, future, etc. drake would be too far gone from the hood no pun intended...thats what drake has mastered that people before him (who ironically were probably more hood than drake) havent been able to...being a pop star but versatile enough to where you still have records in the strip clubs and in hood ****** cars

nobody in the hood is playing hold on were going home or one dance...theyre playing big amount and the future songs

also i think that the bigger issue people have with drake is him taking flows (which essentially is taking food out of peoples mouth) rather than him just hopping on songs

nobody wants drake to open up an afterschool program in gwinnett or broward county...people just recognize that he gets hot songs from people but is never spotted on a record w them again until it benefits him (you havent seen a drake x migos record in 5 years but bet money there will be one within next 6 months) and on top of that he will often use their flow in the meantime...i.e. migos flow on 305 to the city and honestly its a flow hes still using to this day that got him in trouble with KMT/XXX lol

Last edited:

?

He wasn't speaking in Patois in a portion of that video?
He could barely contain the laughter himself while doing that, looked like a snl skit. I'm talking about seriously.

Don't know if you've heard of Get Home Safe but my blood cousin is apart of that crew (he's originally from the midwest). I got opinions from _'s actually in "the city" when he started doing that cause I was curious myself. To say the least, _'s thought it was laughable and corny.

Last edited:
What the OVO groupies say when you spit facts. Like I said before I'll take it. :pimp:
how much jay z payin yall?

Jay a snake and a wave rider and wack now BUT that doesn't make the stuff about Drake wrong at all, hell he damn near Jay Jr at this point to me.

Ain't no middle ground with yall dudes on here :lol:

?

He wasn't speaking in Patois in a portion of that video?
He could barely contain the laughter himself while doing that, looked like a snl skit. I'm talking about seriously.

Don't know if you've heard of Get Home Safe but my blood cousin is apart of that crew (he's originally from the midwest). I got opinions from _'s actually in "the city" when he started doing that cause I was curious myself. To say the least, _'s thought it was laughable and corny.

My homeboy up north said the same thing, they been callin Aubrey all types of corny and culture vulture etc. Said ****** was ready to riot when they heard him say wasteman :lol:

Back
Top Bottom