🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake and his writers are good at what they do. Making nice radio pop music with different elements in it. If that's what you like cool. I want to hear a _ spit about something on hard beats and that's what Kendrick is great at.

Last edited:
All I got to say is that the thread was washed when Views came out :lol:

That was a stain on Drake's catalog

I just don't know why people admit this, the grasping for straws when trying to say positive things about that album was ridiculous :lol:
Iol only thing they could compliment was Weston Road Flows when it came out
Drake should have never made that album and just made More Life
At least More Life isn't boring

Really, when kendrick get to talking I don't understand it
You ain't own it right away, you had to wait on ******
Man, I'm only 29, have some patience with us

Views is fire. Still haven't decided which is better between more life and views. Every song on views is a hit. Same with more life though.

Weston red flows
U with me
Hype
Feel no ways

Solid album

Views is his Kingdom Come. Sold a lot but a bad album. Only crazy Jay fans think Kingdom Come is good same with Drake fans and Views.

Drake/Kendrick are on two different sides of the rap game yet it's mainly Kendrick stans (not all are stans), that seem to bring Drake in the mix for whatever reason

Both are at the top of the game whether you wanna admit it or not, idc if you don't like Drake, to deny he's one of the few at the top shows your insecurity

Kendricks album is great, i still think theres infinite levels of reaching going on but thats attributed to the stans

More Life was great, good music on there

Last edited by a moderator:
Views is fire. Still haven't decided which is better between more life and views. Every song on views is a hit. Same with more life though.

Weston red flows
U with me
Hype
Feel no ways

Solid album
For me it's Views for sure just off of Fire & Desire and Redemption 
embarassed.gif

Faithful and With You 
pimp.gif

"Throwin dirt on my old name

Only gets worse when you know things

You don't see the perks of this whole thing"

Drake/Kendrick are on two different sides of the rap game yet it's mainly Kendrick stans (not all are stans), that seem to bring Drake in the mix for whatever reason

Both are at the top of the game whether you wanna admit it or not, idc if you don't like Drake, to deny he's one of the few at the top shows your insecurity

Kendricks album is great, i still think theres infinite levels of reaching going on but thats attributed to the stans

Nah

"drake hasn't wrote a single word"
"White girls and teens"
"White America "
"Culture vulture"
"He's a Jew"
"Sales don't matter"

Nah

"drake hasn't wrote a single word"
"White girls and teens"
"White America "
"Culture vulture"
"He's a Jew"
"Sales don't matter"

"Drake steals flows"
"Kendrick is mocking Drakes flow"

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom