🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

So Far Gone is a classic to me. Thank Me Later and Take Care are both real good albums. NWTS is hit or miss with me, some great songs, some bad songs. After that I don't even **** with his music. Too pop, tryna sound like everybody else. **** just sounds lazy and boring.

That time between NWTS and IYRTITL he put out a lot of real good songs though.

Last edited:
I dig the dot album. I probably won't listen to it that much after this weekend. But it's cool. The reaching ppl in the dot thread though. "He's mocking drake's flow to diss him! Ahhhh" Lol that's weird. There ain't no single diss to drake on the album.

Views is Drake's 3rd best album to me. I've never understood the OD slander it gets but whatever. Suh it go.

Views was terrible
More life was much better but still nothing to brag about

There ain't no single diss to drake on the album.

I don't know about that. The third verse on ELEMENT. could be seen as a Drake diss and not just because of the "wack rapper" line :lol: Could be shots in there for Sean and Electronica also.

Not surprised Views getting trashed on here. He barely raps on it.

I don't know about that. The third verse on ELEMENT. could be seen as a Drake diss and not just because of the "wack rapper" line :lol: Could be shots in there for Sean and Electronica also.

i thought he was going for peoples head with that first single. Nah kendrick delievered a weak album with little replay value. Give it a week its gonna go straight in the bushes. I wanted him to bring out stay schemin drizzy. Oh well.

There ain't no single diss to drake on the album.

Views just sucks dude. Recycle bin material.

I don't know why they been lyin'
But your **** is not that inspirin'
Bank account statements just look like
I'm ready for early retirement
**** any ***** that's talking that **** just to get a reaction
**** going platinum!
I looked at my wrist and it's already platinum
I am the kid with the motor mouth
I am the one you should worry 'bout
I don't know who you're referring to
Who is this ***** you heard about?
Someone just talking that ********
Man, someone just gave you the run-around

Barsssss

I don't know why they been lyin'
But your **** is not that inspirin'
Bank account statements just look like
I'm ready for early retirement
**** any ***** that's talking that **** just to get a reaction
**** going platinum!
I looked at my wrist and it's already platinum
I am the kid with the motor mouth
I am the one you should worry 'bout
I don't know who you're referring to
Who is this ***** you heard about?
Someone just talking that ********
Man, someone just gave you the run-around

Barsssss

Yea Hush brought the heat on this one, I wonder if Drake stopped using him or does he just not put his name in the credits anymore[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wassup with that motorcycle on Nothing To Somethings? It scared me one time while I was walking listening in my headphones. Thought an actual motorcycle was near by. Lol

Nothing was the same was a perfect car album. Riding around houston in the Galleria at night [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Plus the outro to come thru [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom