🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

It's his worst definitely. It's not bad, but the sound of that album is dated to me. More so his flow on it. I went back to listen to it and cringed during "Over" and "Show Me A Good Time". His strong tracks are still great, but I really doubt most people are inclined to go listen to the album.

Do Right And Kill Everything.

It's his worst definitely. It's not bad, but the sound of that album is dated to me. More so his flow on it. I went back to listen to it and cringed during "Over" and "Show Me A Good Time". His strong tracks are still great, but I really doubt most people are inclined to go listen to the album.

Do Right And Kill Everything.
Cringed when I first heard show me a good time. Got use to it after a while.It still induces a cringe feeling though.

Not sure who's performing but Drake could make an appearence at Coachella :nerd:

I don't know about that. The third verse on ELEMENT. could be seen as a Drake diss and not just because of the "wack rapper" line :lol: Could be shots in there for Sean and Electronica also.

Not surprised Views getting trashed on here. He barely raps on it.

Barely raps on it? Half of the entire album is rap :lol:

And besides if you're getting views out because drake "barely raps on it"(even though half the LP are rap records) then drake may not be for you. All of his albums are of that make up.

Last edited:
TML got gems.

2nd half of Fancy

Shut it Down (Godly)

Karaoke

The Resistance

Show Me A Good Time

overrated album. Drake's catalog super strong and for me has aged very well. Even his SFG and Comeback Season stuff don't sound dated at all to me.

Barely raps on it? Half of the entire album is rap :lol:

And besides if you're getting views out because drake "barely raps on it"(even though half the LP are rap records) then drake may not be for you. All of his albums are of that make up.

I got him "rapping" on 6 out of 20 tracks, so not quite half. Compare that to IYRTITL where he raps on 12 out of the 17 tracks and you can see why some fans were surprised/disappointed by Views.

Comment was tongue in cheek though :lol: I know the people ******** on Views in here **** on anything he does.

I actually like Views, only songs I skip are Keep the Family Close and Too Good.

Last edited:
I got him "rapping" on 6 out of 20 tracks, so not quite half. Compare that to IYRTITL where he raps on 12 out of the 17 tracks and you can see why some fans were surprised/disappointed by Views.

Comment was tongue in cheek though
laugh.gif
I know the people ******** on Views in here **** on anything he does.

I actually like Views, only songs I skip are Keep the Family Close and Too Good.
Wait 6?

9, U With Me, Hype, Weston Road Flows, Still Here, Grammys, Child's Play, Pop Style, Views, Faithful, that's 10 records there where he's rapping mostly on these. They may have R&B elements to them from an instrumentation standpoint, or they may have parts that are a bit melodic, but all of these are full fledged rap records to me. That's 10 / 21 where he's rapping.

And that's where i've always had my biggest beef with ppl when it came to views. Don't use views as the album where Drake went full fledged pop when half the album is rap, like he's always been doing. It's like because he makes One Dance and it gets to #1 he's a pop act now.

Views already a classic. I'm not understanding this slander at all. Which songs are bad besides hotline bling?

SFG stills gets play with no skips too

Wait 6?

9, U With Me, Hype, Weston Road Flows, Still Here, Grammys, Child's Play, Pop Style, Views, Faithful, that's 10 records there where he's rapping mostly on these. They may have R&B elements to them from an instrumentation standpoint, or they may have parts that are a bit melodic, but all of these are full fledged rap records to me. That's 10 / 21 where he's rapping.

And that's where i've always had my biggest beef with ppl when it came to views. Don't use views as the album where Drake went full fledged pop when half the album is rap, like he's always been doing. It's like because he makes One Dance and it gets to #1 he's a pop act now.

My bad 7. But that's why I put rapping in quotations. I recognize that he is rapping on U With Me, Child's Play, and Faithful but because of the R&B element and the melodies in use, I don't think most rap fans would categorize those as rap records.

Views is definitely not his first attempt at a crossover hit. Not when Find Your Love, Hold On, We're Going Home, and Take Care exist.

My bad 7. But that's why I put rapping in quotations. I recognize that he is rapping on U With Me, Child's Play, and Faithful but because of the R&B element and the melodies in use, I don't think most rap fans would categorize those as rap records.

Views is definitely not his first attempt at a crossover hit. Not when Find Your Love, Hold On, We're Going Home, and Take Care exist.
best i ever had went pop and that was his first single with a record label. He been doing his style since 07/08 no need to act brand new.

Back
Top Bottom