🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

When he gave that lady and her son that money

383309200459300866.png

People will always find something wrong, even when a dude is doing good. :smh:

Go ask any of those folks and organizations he helped out if they have an issue with his giving and filming it. Their answer is all that matters. And I can 99.9% guarantee they’re all very grateful and are happy to have been a part of the video.

Some of you dudes overthink these things.

Agreed... but it’s an artistic offering thus it renders itself to be judged artistictically. I can see why people would reach the conclusions they have. I like the video, and the concept in it is something that should definitely be re-enacted more. With that said, in my heart of hearts says this thing comes off forced

God's plan video was super forced and cringe.

Shout out to Apple or whatever "label" idea this was.

Im very Proud and happy of the donations and giving back but the visuals of homeless people and people in need being presented with cash and cars and checks looks to be a huge marketing move to play on emotions of the fans, similar to giveaways they do on talk shows like oprah

I don't understand how you n!99@s could possibly say anything negative about this video.Would you have that same energy if it was you on the other end receiving the blessings?? Probably not considering alot of y'all are quick to drop 4 yards on a pair of "OVO" sneakers.Anyone that has ever come from a humble situation knows that this is bigger than the "Materialistic" sh** regardless if it was a "tax write-off" , it's about giving people hope in a time where they have lost it.

God's plan video was super forced and cringe.

Shout out to Apple or whatever "label" idea this was.

Im very Proud and happy of the donations and giving back but the visuals of homeless people and people in need being presented with cash and cars and checks looks to be a huge marketing move to play on emotions of the fans, similar to giveaways they do on talk shows like oprah

Is that money helping people though? If it is then who cares?

We all do things based on what we get in return. Drakes gives away a mill in exchange for content, marketing, PR, and perhaps just feeling good about his good deed. People act based on a system of incentives. If the outcome is positive then does it really matter?

This is unrelated to you so don't take it personal, but the same people that criticized those who film themselves doing good in the world will also criticize these people in times of hardship talking about "what has this person ever done for anyone? Why don't celebrities donate to X organization? I bet if the celebrities would help XYZ this wouldn't happen." Meanwhile there's MAD celebs and rich folk doing good in the world, not publicizing it, and then they gotta hear that ********. People act as if putting something on video renders it some cheap attempt at attention. Some people like seeing content of people doing good for others.

/end rant

I don't understand how you n!99@s could possibly say anything negative about this video.Would you have that same energy if it was you on the other end receiving the blessings?? Probably not considering alot of y'all are quick to drop 4 yards on a pair of "OVO" sneakers.Anyone that has ever come from a humble situation knows that this is bigger than the "Materialistic" sh** regardless if it was a "tax write-off" , it's about giving people hope in a time where they have lost it.

You know the difference between being negative and objective?

I don't do hypothetical so being a receiver of these "blessings" doesn't apply here

Sorry but I don't and never would pay $400 for any shoes

Giving hope???? Did you have hope when you first heard the song? Was their a huge response from fans that Drake just dropped one of the most socially conscience songs of his career which would garner "hope" and their will be change in the world? What lyrics or content from the song led you to believe that? The whole point of this song is for streams people not gonna watch the video to hear the song they gonna stream it so if you simply listening what part the song gives you hope!???? Please I'm dying to know

No Drake is in blockboyjb (he's super trash btw) video where he on a song where dude talking about he gonna hit me wit a Draco if i mess with drake and how block boy likes to shoot other black men.

So at this point Drake has me confused.

Next time before dismissing me as siimply a ni@@a that has to simply watch a video and be happy with the end product, come with a better argument

Not even sure why dudes argue with these clowns that see negativity in someone handing out damn near 1 mil. “He didn’t give away money the right way!!!”

Everyone is entitled to see things how they see fit. But if you immediately go to negative when someone gives away money and items to folks who could use it, that says waaaay more about you than anything, or anyone, else. Legit feel sorry for people like that.

Filthy Rosenberg and Ebro were claiming this was forced and Drake did this for his own benefit. Some of yall disgust me. You didn't see that young man his mother crying? He gave a 50k scholarship to someone imagine the benefits that will reap in the future.

But nah I'll let you keep thinking this was all an image boost.

You know the difference between being negative and objective?

I don't do hypothetical so being a receiver of these "blessings" doesn't apply here

Sorry but I don't and never would pay $400 for any shoes

Giving hope???? Did you have hope when you first heard the song? Was their a huge response from fans that Drake just dropped one of the most socially conscience songs of his career which would garner "hope" and their will be change in the world? What lyrics or content from the song led you to believe that? The whole point of this song is for streams people not gonna watch the video to hear the song they gonna stream it so if you simply listening what part the song gives you hope!???? Please I'm dying to know

No Drake is in blockboyjb (he's super trash btw) video where he on a song where dude talking about he gonna hit me wit a Draco if i mess with drake and how block boy likes to shoot other black men.

So at this point Drake has me confused.

Next time before dismissing me as siimply a ni@@a that has to simply watch a video and be happy with the end product, come with a better argument

drake-face-png-7.png

Back
Top Bottom