🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Starting a video off letting us know your "label" funded a budget for a video . Then telling is how much you spent. (Who uses Million dollar budgets on rap videos nowadays are we in the 90's?)

Using constant images of homeless and poor black families and people in need and dropping in to save the day like robin hood.

Staging these giveaways with pre with pre planned shots and showing people crying. So telling me they got "free" money seems a bit far fetched when it looks like they are being used for their emotions, likeness and despair as a means for promotional purposes when Drake is ready to launch new music and roll out a new album and constantly seeing headlines that this song has broken all records doesn't seem irregular!?

The funny thing is nobody said the donations where negative or helping people in need is negative at all!

Calling people clowns and simply dismissing it as hate or being negative than actually engaging in a conversation or quoting points to back your argument says alot more about you than me

You dont have a problem with the people receiving the money, but rather how they received it? It’s not like dude was shooting dollar bills out of a launcher or tossing money off a balcony and watching people scrum for it. My man was LITERALLY hand delivering it to these people and having a real 1on1 moment with them.

Really dont understand what your angle is here besides reaching for s reason to find fault in a good deed.

Starting a video off letting us know your "label" funded a budget for a video . Then telling is how much you spent. (Who uses Million dollar budgets on rap videos nowadays are we in the 90's?)

Using constant images of homeless and poor black families and people in need and dropping in to save the day like robin hood.

Staging these giveaways with pre with pre planned shots and showing people crying. So telling me they got "free" money seems a bit far fetched when it looks like they are being used for their emotions, likeness and despair as a means for promotional purposes when Drake is ready to launch new music and roll out a new album and constantly seeing headlines that this song has broken all records doesn't seem irregular!?

The funny thing is nobody said the donations where negative or helping people in need is negative at all!

Calling people clowns and simply dismissing it as hate or being negative than actually engaging in a conversation or quoting points to back your argument says alot more about you than me

:rofl: :rofl:

Drake must have screwed his girl. Man's writing one page dissertations on why Drake is bad for giving away 1 million dollars to people in need. Some of y'all need to get off the internet sometimes and go take a breather.
Just because I have a viewpoint on a music video of one of my favorite artists who I have purchased music from and never said anything negative about Drake in my replies or this song or his donation for these people, he all of sudden smashed my girl? You a clown

Just because I have a viewpoint on a music video of one of my favorite artists who I have purchased music from and never said anything negative about Drake in my replies or this song or his donation for these people, he all of sudden smashed my girl? You a clown
You're saying a whole lot of nothing. You just sound salty as hell. Keep fapping to the man weirdo.

KTT been on it for awhile. But Drake and JB have had a falling out. What popped up today has been simmering for awhile, that Drake may be leaving JB for Adidas

KTT been on it for awhile. But Drake and JB have had a falling out. What popped up today has been simmering for awhile, that Drake may be leaving JB for Adidas

That’s a trash move, IMO (don’t kill me) adidas has now peaked and plateaued, even Yeezy hype has settled/went down a lot

It can be a good move if adidas really makes a fire shoe for him.

And Yeezy hype certainly has not died...every thing Kanye touches is gold (shoewise)

That’s a trash move, IMO (don’t kill me) adidas has now peaked and plateaued, even Yeezy hype has settled/went down a lot

Not a trash move in that Apparently, Adidas is offering Drake A HUGE DEAL. It's like a star athlete deal. It's a real endorsement deal as opposed to the set up he had with JB.

But I agree that Adidas has plateaued a bit, maybe Drake and OVO can reinvigorate it a bit.

Wonder what's the meaning behind the quote.

The meaning of "The purest form of giving is anonymous, to anonymous"?

It looks pretty self-explanatory.

The purest form of charity involves neither the benefactor nor the recipient being aware of who the other is.

I think rating the purity of generosity is almost always pointless though.

Watching the Look Alive video and Drake really just feeling himself too much. :lol:

You don't realize the moves he's doing are silly as hell because it's Drake, but he was really just doing anything. :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom