🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This hard, got that old dipset vibe

Murda Beats / Harry Fraud / Arab Muzik sound super similar to me. Just a thought

This hard, got that old dipset vibe

Murda Beats / Harry Fraud / Arab Muzik sound super similar to me. Just a thought
+1 for that old dipset sound... one of my favorite playlists

also +1 for Tracee Ellis Ross :pimp: and Oliva Wilde :smokin

Last edited:
Drake has the best team in music man. He has Murda, 40, nineteen85, 1da, PND, Majid, and himself to handle the music then has Oliver, Future the Prince, and himself to handle strategy. He has some of the best writers in all of music signed to him in addition to his own talent.

That's why he been winning since 09, because his team is ELITE.

IMO what separates Drake from virtually everyone else is he not only has a team that's flawless with strategy, but he's also talented enough to execute said strategy to the fullest of it's extent.

Every artist would like to make a "Nice for What" and "Look Alive" to hit all fanbases but no one can do it as well as he does it because of his team + talent.

Last edited:
Drizzy 3/3

tumblr_lx51vmqhe31qc0go4.gif

FIRE.

Him and his team have such a knack for borrowing from the past without being totally unoriginal. But that’s what good artists do—they take from the past and incorporate it into the present to create something “new”. The bounce of this track is so damn nostalgic. :pimp:

All these little sprinkles of paying homage to older artists/styles/music throughout Drake’s career make me appreciate him more. He can be extra corny at times, but you can tell he’s well-versed in the history of the music he makes. Ya gotta respect that at least.

FIRE.

Him and his team have such a knack for borrowing from the past without being totally unoriginal. But that’s what good artists do—they take from the past and incorporate it into the present to create something “new”. The bounce of this track is so damn nostalgic. :pimp:

All these little sprinkles of paying homage to older artists/styles/music throughout Drake’s career make me appreciate him more. He can be extra corny at times, but you can tell he’s well-versed in the history of the music he makes. Ya gotta respect that at least.

First songs that come to mind is Weston road flows and fire & desire.

Dedication 1-3 and Mary's Joint are some of my favorite R&B records of all time now, and I had forgot about that brandy record and had never heard Mary's Joint before Weston Road Flows.

Back
Top Bottom