🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

who is pathetic
and who the clown
drake
pusha
or the one who posted the meme???

The meme isn't funny, it shows how pathetic it is to give strangers a mill yet your BMs baby shower looks like an elementary school bake sale.

Drake is the clown.

Did all this really need my explaining?

The meme isn't funny, it shows how pathetic it is to give strangers a mill yet your BMs baby shower looks like an elementary school bake sale.

Drake is the clown.

Did all this really need my explaining?
yes
cause i didnt know who u were referring to
and real question
its bad to give away that mill
to people who need it
and have just a regular smegular baby shower party????
plus i think he didnt know it was his yet
thats why they had that publicity
about paternity test after the kid was born

yes
and real question
to people who need it

Wait so is the kid actually his? I remember the rumors but still not sure lol

Or we just assuming it is cause Pusha said?

I understand why push has gone so hard at drake.

He’s been getting a pass for way too long.

Someone peed on him and he did nothing, he uses ghostwriters, he’s a singer, he was on degrassi, he’s a SUPER simp.

These were career Enders for rappers but this just shows how soft things got and I blame it on giving passes to songs like lollipop.

Here’s a pic of drakes girl holding his seed.

latest

I understand why push has gone so hard at drake.

He’s been getting a pass for way too long.

Someone peed on him and he did nothing, he uses ghostwriters, he’s a singer, he was on degrassi, he’s a SUPER simp.

These were career Enders for rappers but this just shows how soft things got and I blame it on giving passes to songs like lollipop.

Here’s a pic of drakes girl holding his seed.

latest
i remember that show

In Drake defense I remember two chciks hitting him with the "I'm pregnant by you" stuff around the same time.

One admitted she was frauding. People just assumed Sophie was frauding too

So if that article is true, lil man was born in October, and him and Sophie been wavy since January, maybe he just kept it to himself.

The immigration situation might be tricky because the kid would need visa to enter the states and that takes time. Drake would have had to legally claim him for a US passport to be processed. If you do that on immigration forms, you might be on the hook legally.

So yeah, a lot of what ifs. But Push definitely back his *** into a corner on this topic :lol:

--Sidenote: If Pusha really used Drake Adidas marketing campaign against him, Ye is definitely the one that got his Robert Mueller on for the Intel.

As a Canadian guy and someone thoroughly biased in favor of any Canadian content...

defending drake feels at this point feels like Simba trying to wake up Mufasa after scar through him off a cliff.

Im honestly not sure Drake can come back from this.

yes
and real question
to people who need it

I never said it's bad to give to those in need. That's always good, although I felt like the way he did it was more so for publicity but that's another topic.

My point was you gotta take care of home first.

I think Drake is down 3-1 in the finals.

Here's the thing, the mob loves to see someone famous exposed, it's one of our favorite things.
Push exposed Drake, and simply rapping better won't really counter-act that.

Like I could argue, that from a pure technical rapping, Duppy is better, buuuuuut Adidon is simply too disrespectful for that to matter.

And the other issue, it's difficult to expose Pusha because he's simply not famous enough for people to care.

Drake is in a serious bind.

I think Drake is down 3-1 in the finals.

Here's the thing, the mob loves to see someone famous exposed, it's one of our favorite things.

Like I could argue, that from a pure technical rapping, Duppy is better, buuuuuut Adidon is simply too disrespectful for that to matter.

And the other issue, it's difficult to expose Pusha because he's simply not famous enough for people to care.

Drake is in a serious bind.

Is duppy better tho?

Push been at cash money neck for a decade. And he’s given them bars each time. It wasn’t until adidon that pusha played the petty game and went for the public vote with the gossip bars.

Duppy was the usual drake diss record. and while it’s a good record, it still wasn’t better than infrared lyrically.

Pusha gave you bars, and he gave you petty. This battle is over. All drake can do now is save face

Can't say I agree with any of this

Back
Top Bottom