šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Is duppy better tho?

Push been at cash money neck for a decade. And heā€™s given them bars each time. It wasnā€™t until adidon that pusha played the petty game and went for the public vote with the gossip bars.

Duppy was the usual drake diss record. and while itā€™s a good record, it still wasnā€™t better than infrared lyrically.

Pusha gave you bars, and he gave you petty. This battle is over. All drake can do now is save face

I said I could argue, if someone likes Duppy better or Infrared or Adidon, none of these are unreasonable opinions.

i thought Infrared and Duppy were wack, because they added nothing new to the beef... just the usual allegations + hipocrisy. I thought 2 Birds 1 Stone was dope, prior to those.

but 'Adidon' ?????? Boyyyyy Pusha poured gasoline on an entire family tree & set it on FIRE!!!

this is Pusha's best moment since 'Ye & Push were on Flex during MBDTF press run

The meme isn't funny, it shows how pathetic it is to give strangers a mill yet your BMs baby shower looks like an elementary school bake sale.

Drake is the clown.

If he didnā€™t know the kid was his then why would he pay for her baby shower? That is a clown move. What man would co-sign paying for a girlā€™s baby shower when you donā€™t even know if the kid is yours?

Drake on blackface
B81C9545-60A1-4509-8294-780BB4220A5D.png

My next question is what exactly was this project that he was working on? I'm sure he has footage he could release of this so called "acting project"

And that was weird saying his friend was from Sudan

I don't really see there being an effective way to tuck context for that picture into a diss song, that's a waste of a bar if he wants to properly return fire.

I agree with Rusty though that his explanation should've included something to the tune of "we didn't do a good job bringing our idea to reality, and I apologise for playing with such harmful imagery."

I agree with Rusty though that his explanation should've included something to the tune of "we didn't do a good job bringing our idea to reality, and I apologise for playing with such harmful imagery."

A white dude wrote that for him. That **** reads just like when a white celeb gets caught saying some racist ****. Tone deaf as hell.

Back
Top Bottom