Jay always or at least he sometimes
Just did subliminals or just ignored
the folks who he believe ainā€™t on his level
Pusha gotta think drake somewhere close as a mc
Regardless of what he been saying
For him to continue this
Plus we all know
On pusha part this was strategic marketing

I don't really see there being an effective way to tuck context for that picture into a diss song, that's a waste of a bar if he wants to properly return fire.

I agree with Rusty though that his explanation should've included something to the tune of "we didn't do a good job bringing our idea to reality, and I apologise for playing with such harmful imagery."
We all know folks would still complain
Best to address it then keep it moving

A white dude wrote that for him. That **** reads just like when a white celeb gets caught saying some racist ****. Tone deaf as hell.
Nah, he wrote that.

That statement is Drake in a nutshell, he knows that racism affects black people and he is against it, but he has massive blindspots to how it manifests itself in society, which leads him to do and say ignorant ****. So you are kinda right, he is kinda like a white woman :lol:

In the black community that keeps him as a member in good standing, but extremely frustrating.

First yā€™all say he has to explain the pic
Then After he does
he doing damage control
:lol: :smh:
Yā€™all are too much

Never said he had to explain anything Fam, imo black face isnt symbolic, artistic or whatever he was going for with it. Just was stating the ā€œCircusā€ has gone to another level. This coming from a fan of both artists.

Idc about all that. I just want a post it note on whether he dropping a song or not.

Nah, he wrote that.

That statement is Drake in a nutshell, he knows that racism affects black people and he is against it, but he has massive blindspots to how it manifests itself in society, which leads him to do and say ignorant ****. So you are kinda right, he is kinda like a white woman :lol:

In the black community that keeps him as a member in good standing, but extremely frustrating.

Well if he wrote it wouldn't that mean a white dude wrote it? :nerd:

But for real, just recently he was saying he didn't know about racism til he became a rapper and moved to America cuz according to him Canada doesn't see color. Now he's saying he was making racial statements in 07. Which one is it? :lol:

This boy all kinds of confused, people that know could always see it but damn he looking real funny now.

Man, look, I really donā€™t care about your boyfriendā€™s tweets :lol:. Each one just makes him look dumber than the last. Go give him a blow job, so he can go to sleep.

Your hero got you hurting and in your feelings this badly? It's okay Adonis.

Drake lost.

This is like if Hov dropped "Supa Ugly"
and NAS were the one to apologize for it.

Nas would've gotten clowned out of existence....

Of course Hov was the one to apologize for it... But Pusha in this scenario Pusha aint apologizing... the victim is.

With that said, I'm looking forward to hearing BARS from Drake, and I'm eager to know if Pusha will expose Drake more after that, and if Drake apologizes more.

EDIT:
The IG Story reaks of "I'm not feeling well..."

Well if he wrote it wouldn't that mean a white dude wrote it? :nerd:

But for real, just recently he was saying he didn't know about racism til he became a rapper and moved to America cuz according to him Canada doesn't see color. Now he's saying he was making racial statements in 07. Which one is it? :lol:

This boy all kinds of confused, people that know could always see it but damn he looking real funny now.
Drake is a black dude. Like I said before if he was a real dude his *** would have to deal with racism like every other black dude else. Being biracial, Canadian, or middle class is not a firewall against it.

His stupid Canada v. America comment was his backward stupid *** way of calling out racism in America. So strangely there is sorta some consistency in his buffoonery

But like I said dude is frustrating on the race thing. It is like reading a book report from a student that skimmed the Cliff Notes. He got a general idea but he is ignorant of the details.

Dude needs to read some Coates and let that marinate in his soul.

Iā€™m not tryna defend
But I just wanna enjoy this beef
Without people clouding their hate for one
Artist or another
Like dudes who hate drake
Really saying everything is trash
Or this it that
Like if drake was really trash
Pusha wouldnā€™t have kept baiting or even responding
Jay always or at least he sometimes
Just did subliminals or just ignored
the folks who he believe ainā€™t on his level
Pusha gotta think drake somewhere close as a mc
Regardless of what he been saying
For him to continue this
Plus we all know
On pusha part this was strategic marketing

Is this a ******* poem

If he didnā€™t know the kid was his then why would he pay for her baby shower? That is a clown move. What man would co-sign paying for a girlā€™s baby shower when you donā€™t even know if the kid is yours?

Why not take a paternity test then? A chick claims I'm the father of her child I'm taking that test to find out one way or another.

Why are we assuming to know the details of Drake's relationship with his son and the baby mother?

Pusha-T just made an assertion, we have no idea if it is true.

Also, Drake is a deadbeat and his name is upcoming high profile clothing and shoe line after a kid he wants nothing to do with? Like how do those things gel, it just seems weird imo

The blackface thing is the real issue Pusha brought to light. Aside from their use in a diss track, the baby thing is just gossip and speculation

Why are we assuming to know the details of Drake's relationship with his son and the baby mother?

Pusha-T just made an assertion, we have no idea if it is true.

Also, Drake is a deadbeat and his name is upcoming high profile clothing and shoe line after a kid he wants nothing to do with? Like how do those things gel, it just seems weird imo

The blackface thing is the real issue Pusha brought to light. Aside from their use in a diss track, the baby thing is just gossip and speculation

I was responding to a meme originally. I never claimed to know the details of his relationship.

Back
Top Bottom