🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Per hypeee on KTT who runs in ovo and has been right on everything he’s said

The song exist and it’s there. Kanye is shook and is doing everything he can to make sure it doesnt come out. Main area of contemplation for Drake is that pusha has nothing to lose and will continue to respond and it’ll eat into The album roll out

Per hypeee on KTT who runs in ovo and has been right on everything he’s said

The song exist and it’s there. Kanye is shook and is doing everything he can to make sure it doesnt come out. Main area of contemplation for Drake is that pusha has nothing to lose and will continue to respond and it’ll eat into The album roll out

So the record is mostly aimed at Ye? That’s an interesting tactic :lol:

I think anything less than a direct hit at Push gonna have people looking at it funny no matter how hard it is and there’s a good chance Push will respond. Not including the flack he gonna catch for going at the Kardashians

He might as well just pack it in honestly. Album coming soon and all this **** will blow over anyway after a week or so of no action.

Hopefully his ego get the best of him and it does drop tho :lol:

cc2ae23d8cd5b0d424d562bc710584ff.450x333x12.gif

tumblr_mw46j6pAsg1slcd7co1_500.gif

Damn it was just a few years ago people were doing the same thing for meek. “Per Raheem Muhammad who is teefy baby mommas cousin in law and they pray at the same mosque said he heard the song after prayer and he just waiting til Nicki fall asleep”

Crazy how all that time limit y’all got deaded fast

at least drake got bodied by a legend and not some scrub from a more recent generation. ill give him that. it took a grandpa to smack earth wind fire out a kid for acting like a bad lil kid spoiled brat. gives me PTSD memories

at least drake got bodied by a legend and not some scrub from a more recent generation. ill give him that. it took a grandpa to smack earth wind fire out a kid for acting like a bad lil kid spoiled brat. gives me PTSD memories

What are you talking about??? .... again

Not saying everything is on point in this video but a lot of this **** is adding up. This ain't just about drake and push. This is really about people trying take down cash money. Ross going at birdman, remy at nicki and drake vs a few ppl.

Back
Top Bottom