🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Screenshot_2018-06-03-14-17-33-1.png

On one of Pusha's recent posts :lol:

It’s hard for me to believe Drake and his team gonna Sit back and take this without some sort
Of response...

Do Wayne really wanna do this? I mean I know he need to become relevant somehow but if this becomes a tag match and malice or someone else better than him (which can be anybody) can put the nail in son.

Do Wayne really wanna do this? I mean I know he need to become relevant somehow but if this becomes a tag match and malice or someone else better than him (which can be anybody) can put the nail in son.

I don’t think Wayne has anything to lose at this point... they ain’t letting him drop his album - that’s as low as it gets.

I don't have a dog in this race but I do find it funny that when it was looking bad for Pusha it was "this is clearly manufactured." Now that Pusha bodied Drake there aren't any more conspiracy theories :lol:

I just need it to go at least another round. I want my 90's beef back. :smh:

J Prince just sonned Drake and told him not to respond. Prince is trying to save drakes image and rep but ironically he just embarrassed him and now the whole hiphop world loses out. i wanted to hear drakes comeback. its wack if you cant hit drake without his granddaddy OG coming out to protect him

They didn’t have this same energy when it was Meek’s turn.

J Prince essentially threatening Pusha with street **** for a diss track is lame as multimillionaires and I hope it does go left and he just snitched on himself tryna be tough.

Back
Top Bottom